Promise Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 92 on Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:48 pm
Latest topics
» Finding Enzo
Mitzi, welcome to the Immortals, sweetie. :) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 4:41 pm by Rion Diamond

» Face Claims
Mitzi, welcome to the Immortals, sweetie. :) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 4:29 pm by The Rolands

» Jail Break
Mitzi, welcome to the Immortals, sweetie. :) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 3:24 pm by The Rolands

» Race Dictionary Form
Mitzi, welcome to the Immortals, sweetie. :) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 11:56 pm by Elrich

» Breaking of a New Game
Mitzi, welcome to the Immortals, sweetie. :) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 7:18 pm by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos

» The Distress Call
Mitzi, welcome to the Immortals, sweetie. :) EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 10:14 pm by Rowan Sibyl Roi

» Sim 1: Golem
Mitzi, welcome to the Immortals, sweetie. :) EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 5:12 pm by Aeparia

» A Shattered City with Hopeful Dreams
Mitzi, welcome to the Immortals, sweetie. :) EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 9:26 am by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos

» LʲUSɪFƏR, The Fallen Archangel
Mitzi, welcome to the Immortals, sweetie. :) EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 12:20 am by lʲusɪfər

Mitzi, welcome to the Immortals, sweetie. :)

4 posters

Go down

Mitzi, welcome to the Immortals, sweetie. :) Empty Mitzi, welcome to the Immortals, sweetie. :)

Post by Heart Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:15 pm

Heart moved into the Immortals entrance room, her head moving around to find where Reast or Rion could possibly be. Looking behind her at Mitzi, she said, "Just wait a bit. Perhaps Reast or Rion will come out here. In the meantime, the large beast relaxed her body against the ground. Her wings spread against the ground and found peace there as her head stretched out slowly, relaxing by one of her wings.
Heart
Heart
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Mitzi, welcome to the Immortals, sweetie. :) Empty Re: Mitzi, welcome to the Immortals, sweetie. :)

Post by Mitzi Vallis Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:45 pm

Mitzi observed the new area. It was cold, at least in the entrance. She liked that. She put a couple of her suitcases down that she had grabbed from the boats wreckage. Grabbing her two companions out of her hat, she placed them onto the ground. Louis and Marie quickly scurried to the first crack in the wall to explore, Mitzi stopped them only to command them to be careful.

Mitzi sat cross legged, draping her dress over her knees. "What are we waiting for?"
Mitzi Vallis
Mitzi Vallis
Veil

Back to top Go down

Mitzi, welcome to the Immortals, sweetie. :) Empty Re: Mitzi, welcome to the Immortals, sweetie. :)

Post by Reast Istoría Vu Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:09 pm

Pushing past the door, Reast glared back at another member, not even noticing Heart, nor the new figure yet. Whoever Re was arguing with seemed to be still trying to state their point of view as Reast slammed the door on them. She couldn't handle any more of this nonsense today...not today...and like that she then turned around to realize she wasn't alone here. Narrowing her eyes slightly, Re looked back and forth between heart and the new comer, er eyes shifting to a tint of black for several seconds before returning to normal. "Are you going to say something. Or just stand there"

It has been obvious that things were tense around the island since the eclipse, but it was never more obvious than in the very moment currently. There were things that needed to be done...There were mission that needed completing, and to top it off...Re's successor, Lucee, was still nowhere to be found.
Reast Istoría Vu
Reast Istoría Vu
Admin

https://promisedisland.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rion Diamond Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:31 pm

Rion walked out from his room, rubbing sleep from his eyes, he walked over towards the entrance and frowned, he didn't like new people, now was he really a fan of them, but, with a new... Family, he would have to not really get used to it, but at least adjust to it for the time being. He looked towards Re, hearing her voice obviously in a dangerous mood and then he smirked, "Of course they won't, they're afraid of whats to come. We all should be."

He ran his hand through his hair, shaking it out a bit and yawned, still fighting himself to wake up fully. After everything in Africa, and then nothing really happening, he wasn't sure what to expect anymore. "I'm Rion. I'll tell you the same thing I told the others here. Stay out of my way, or face the consequences." He pushed off of where he was leaning and walked back to the steps and sat down, resting his head in his hands, why was he so exhausted ?
Rion Diamond
Rion Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitzi Vallis Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:07 pm

Her eyes darting from the new woman to the man who called himself Rion and eventually to Heart, to which Mitzi gave a pleading look to. She didn't want to appear small in the presence of what would appear high figures. Her eyes followed Rion to where he eventually sat down. Why was everyone so grumpy? Her mind darted to the boat crash. Her powers were gone? Maybe there's were too.

Shrugging off her thoughts she glanced at the woman. If she was to nudge herself into taking shelter here, she appeared the lest tense out of the two. "I'm Mitzi. Mitzi Vallis..." Mitzi told the woman, in an falsely confident voice that almost came off as a command. She didn't want to come of weak, but neither threatening. Mitzi reached her right arm out to shake hands with her, to quickly ease the tension.
Mitzi Vallis
Mitzi Vallis
Veil

Back to top Go down

Post by Heart Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:17 pm

Tiredly, Heart moved her wing a bit to create a more spacious area. Her wings, which were relaxing against the ground, were now placed at the side of her body as she then lifted her head up to look at the two figures she knew were authority over her. Listening to them talk, her right ear twitched quickly.

"I found her among the beach." She told Rion and Reast as she got up from her resting pose. "She said she was trying to find us. To find people like her. Like us." Carefully, Heartless explained to the two of them.
Heart
Heart
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Reast Istoría Vu Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:29 pm

Observing the situation for several seconds, Re then looked to the new comer speaking to her...Her eyes like daggers...possibly even just sizing her up in this situation. Reast had felt weaker lately...Maybe t had been he eclipse playing tricks on them, but Re couldn't tell for certain...All she could tell was the lot of them were significantly weaker..Possibly even mortal till the eclipse passed.

Talking a few steps towards the woman, Re stopped when in front of her, barely even taking the time to listen to her name. There was a tension lingering in the room...From what? Nobody was entirely certain...all that was clear was that nobody could escape the spite that was over flowing from Reast Vu. "I will say this once and only once. Welcome. Enjoy yourself, but this isn't an orphanage or he lost and found...If that's what you are looking for find Promised.." Pausing for several seconds, Re allowed her eyes to scan the entire room for several seconds..making sure everyone knew this was a message for everyone. "If you hurt any of this family...I will skin every inch of your being then harvest each of your muscles for dinner parties...And I won't let you die even then. I will make sure you suffer..." Smiling softly, Re took a slight step away from the woman..her mentality shifting slightly once more. "Are we clear?"
Reast Istoría Vu
Reast Istoría Vu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitzi Vallis Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:11 pm

One look into Reast's eyes made Mitzi feel angry. If this is how these people were going to see her: a stranger, an annoyance, why was she here in the first place?

Seeing Heart shift out of the corner of her eye, she remembered the kindness the dragon had showed her and how quickly she had opened up. Her mind came back to staying.

"We're clear." Mitzi replied monotonely, lowering her hand, trying to hide the offense she felt in the woman not shaking it. She decided she wouldn't let this woman intimidate her, she already acted like Mitzi was a problem. If she wanted a problem she'd give her a problem.

With that, she clicked her tongue twice, Louis and Marie appeared from the crack in the wall. Louis held a large mouse in his mouth, dropping it at her feet. With Mitzi's permission the two lizards fed on the mouse.

"It appears this place has a pest problem?" Mitzi proceeded to ask in the most innocent voice she could muster.
Mitzi Vallis
Mitzi Vallis
Veil

Back to top Go down

Post by Reast Istoría Vu Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:29 pm

Looking down at the house that the woman's lizard had dropped, Re's facial appearance was still unchanging. This couldn't be the best come back that the woman had. This couldn't be what confrontation had turned into...A small smile seemed to crawl across her face as she withheld her small chuckle. The eclipse was beginning to pass, and Re's abilities were beginning to return...Her completely lack of sanity was lingering back from the deep corners of her mind. Looking slowly back at the woman, Re's eye began tinting with a black shade once more.

"Oh I do believe the mice are a welcome guest here.You ee they carry certain diseases my body needs for survival." Though her words were't spiteful nor cruel, they were to the point and clear as day. The woman was welcome here as long as she contributed. The moment she became a problem, like anyone else here..she wouldn't baby sit. Walking over and taking the mouse, Re squeezed it in her hands until you could hear the bone crushing sounds of it body coming together within the palm of her hands. Smiling softly she then dropped the blood stained rat back to the ground.

Not bothering to look down, Re looked back at the woman, a smile till placed upon her lips. "You are welcome to explore as you please. We have various groups set up for missions too if you get too dreadfully bored. I am Reast, I help run things here. I go by Re."
Reast Istoría Vu
Reast Istoría Vu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitzi Vallis Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:54 pm

As Reast came forward Louis and Marie proceeded to run up the side of Mitzi's body, leaving rips in her nylons as they traveled up her leg. They rested in her hat, disappointed they couldn't finish their meal. The lizards were still growing, and at a rapid pace. She wouldn't be surprised if they grew big enough to come home with half a cat one day.

Mitzi winced as the mouses bones crunched, she frowned, her gaze following to where Reast had dropped the rodent. Her eyes flickered back up as the woman spoke.

Mitzi nodded. "Hello Reast." she said in a sincere voice, and continued. "I've come a long way to find here. France, actually...Born and raised. I'll be honest now that I'm here I'm not sure what I want, I just wanted to see if "here" even existed." She trailed off, not knowing where to go with the conversation, or if knowing she should mention the facts her powers weren't working. "So," she began "everyone here is like...Me? Power wise? You all do something special?" Mitzi had never met anyone like her before...that she knew of.
Mitzi Vallis
Mitzi Vallis
Veil

Back to top Go down

Post by Heart Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:01 pm

Heart had no words to say. But she was interested in their conversation as she relaxed on her side soon. She laid like a dog would, relaxing herself there. Her dark eyes were staring at Reast when she spoke then Mitzi when she did.

Eventually she got up and stretched her back legs out. The muscles grew tired and needed to be woken up. The dragon soon then backed away to let the two females talk. She had no place here. She had nothing to say.
Heart
Heart
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Reast Istoría Vu Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:41 pm

There seemed to be plenty going on in the room, but still not much that Reast was actually paying attention to. There was so much that needed to be done, yet at the same time, there was so much happening. Re could feel the eclipse passing as the darkness seemed to creep over her entire body.

With a slow grin creeping across her face, and her eyes turning completely black, Re made her way towards the entrance. "I shall return shortly. Powers are back up." Looking towards the entrance, within seconds a giant black hole appeared that with ease, she walked into. Quickly after her walking into it,her and the black hole completely disappeared.
Reast Istoría Vu
Reast Istoría Vu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitzi Vallis Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:19 pm

Blinking slowly, Mitzi could feel something course up her spine, she felt nervous and excited. She wiggled her fingers, examining them as they vanished at reappeared.

By the time Mitzi glanced up, Reast was already gone. Catching the blink of the blank hole just before it disappeared. Feeling comforted by Reast's absence, Mitzi creeped over to the hallway. She peaked down the corridor, a woman glanced at her before entering her bed chambers. Mitzi quickly backed up to leave the hall. Reast had yet to return. She would explore the underground system herself.

Mitzi wandered opposite of the hallway. Her lizards wandering a few feet in front of her. She hoped Reast would take long enough so she could decently explore. She just hoped she wouldn't run into her. She disappeared in a flash, invisible to the eye. Her powers were back.
Mitzi Vallis
Mitzi Vallis
Veil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down