Promise Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 92 on Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:48 pm
Latest topics
» Finding Enzo
Let the planning begin! EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 4:41 pm by Rion Diamond

» Face Claims
Let the planning begin! EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 4:29 pm by The Rolands

» Jail Break
Let the planning begin! EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 3:24 pm by The Rolands

» Race Dictionary Form
Let the planning begin! EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 11:56 pm by Elrich

» Breaking of a New Game
Let the planning begin! EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 7:18 pm by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos

» The Distress Call
Let the planning begin! EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 10:14 pm by Rowan Sibyl Roi

» Sim 1: Golem
Let the planning begin! EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 5:12 pm by Aeparia

» A Shattered City with Hopeful Dreams
Let the planning begin! EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 9:26 am by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos

» LʲUSɪFƏR, The Fallen Archangel
Let the planning begin! EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 12:20 am by lʲusɪfər

Let the planning begin!

2 posters

Go down

Let the planning begin! Empty Let the planning begin!

Post by Rion Diamond Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:35 pm

Rion followed Clarissa to the meeting room and pulled up a chair in front of one of the many computers in the room. "They changed this place too much. I'm not a big fan of what they did, but I am glad they brought in some technology. Also, I'm glad they didn't find my lab. My lab has more tech than the hunters probably even know about honestly." He smirked and typed in a few words and then the computer shutdown and reboot itself, bringing up all of the files Rion had saved on his personal computer. He had enabled his software from the computers in his lab to be able to be seen from anywhere with a few choice words that he, and he alone knew.

The system was in place now and he started looking through what kind of security measures the UK fortress had that the US did not. Granted, the US one would most likely be more difficult to break into because of the fact that the UK has so many economic issues right now, therefore, they wouldn't have as much money to put into all of the security needed. He found something surprising though once he broke into new information. The UK fortress was holding somebody hostage, they were holding Kyson and Enzo. They were putting it out there for all to see. He knew he had sent word to Kyson to go and find Addy, but this happened, which is why there was not a reply from him. Kyson was captured by the hunters and he was being tortured. He was being experimented on. He had been the first Trickster to be caught by the Hunters and they needed to learn more about him. The same went for Enzo. Rion had sent word to him to meet him at Immortal's island once he had things situated, and he too was captured. The problem there though, Enzo was granted his powers, he's still technically human, so if he is experimented on too much, he will die. He will die a lot faster than Kyson will. He isn't built for this thing, neither of them are, but at least Kyson has his mind on his side.

Rion closed down the computer, returning it to it's previous state and started shaking his leg and biting the inside of his lip, his mind was racing and he knew that he had to move. He needed to get into that fortress and save those two. He knew the first person he would need to find to help him. He needed to find Addy.

He slid back in his chair and looked over at Clarissa, "I don't mean to rush you, but let me know the second you find anything. Oh, and see if you can crack anything on the UK fortress first. That's our first target. They have Immortals there."

Finally, he stood and began pacing, hoping she would find something more than he could. He was good, but he didn't have the ability to break that far into the systems of government based security.
Rion Diamond
Rion Diamond

Back to top Go down

Let the planning begin! Empty Re: Let the planning begin!

Post by Clarissa Meridian Earl Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:13 pm

"Aye, aye, Captain." She replied simply, replacing him at the computer. She had never contemplated the lack of technology older supernaturals would have. Especially those who'd lived before even radios existed. Growing up in the public school system and being trained as a Hunter in the modern era had given her a lot of experience with the modern day technology, even if the Hunter's budget used machines from 20 years ago.

First things first, Clarissa decided to go straight to the UK locations database. "Alright," She started, having gone through like she was looking to relocate. "There are 3 public bases in the UK, and no doubt countless others that aren't public, and run on a smaller scale. But I wouldn't doubt that one of the larger locations have your people, since they need more Hunters around to control prison traffic and whatnot." She motioned for Rion to take a look at the screen, revealing 3 large map-points in London, Leeds, and Glasgow. "From what I can tell from the position listings, Glasgow is a larger prison base. But any are ready for holding supernaturals for an extended period."

She left him to contemplate the locations, and continued onto the task of the distress becon. Moving to another computer system, Claire decided to leave it short and sweet, describing a supernatural attacker with teal hair entering the compound, then hastily sent the distress and pulled the wiring from the wall. "Alright, distress is sent, and left vague enough so that they'll most likely send a team to recon for survivors,  or see if you've been captured." She grinned at her handy work, leaning back in her chair. "How's that?"
Clarissa Meridian Earl
Clarissa Meridian Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Rion Diamond Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:25 pm

Rion nodded and bit the inside of his lip, he didn't say anything at first, he was thinking and then he finally spoke after a few moments of silence, "They won't keep them in a public base. Theyre going to be at a secret base. Not just private, but secret. The US has a area 51, the UK has to have something similar." He pointed at the spot in between Glasgow and London, and to the left of Leeds, Blackpool. It was on the edge of the ocean, and a larger city. "We will start at glasgow, from there, we will see if they have anything for us there information wise, if not, Blackpool is going to be our next stop. I have a feeling that that's where theyre being kept. It's along the ocean and there is a high peak there. They might have a base set up in the cliffside. Now, if i'm even close to being right, i have no idea."

Rion stood back and locked eyes with Clarissa, and a soft smile came over him, "Thank you. You gained my trust. I'll make sure to put a word in for you with the others. Until then, I suggest we go and tell them that we need to prepare to ambush and take a few prisoners. We're going to need information before we leave and we're also going to need some Hunter ID's and clothes. If theyre being sent here, they are being dispatched from a base most likely."

Rion Diamond
Rion Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarissa Meridian Earl Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:43 pm

Claire nodded with a smile,agreeing with the plan. "If you can get me into the Glasgow base, I can find all of the smaller bases for the UK, and even do a prisoner search for the exact base location of your guys. It'll be trickier than what I've done with this system, and we'll need to get someone there to cooperate without knowing they are." She wasn't sure how far she could take his trust, but she tried not to sound too pushy or act like she knew too much. She was trained as a Hunter, and was going to try and do this the smart way, hopefully without too many deaths. Of course she didnt know what Rion or the others had up their sleeves, and this could all end in disaster.

"Umm, there are clothes and such in each of the smaller bedrooms off the main hall." Clarissa stated awkwardly. At the time, she hadn't thought anything of using old rooms for their own uses and quarters. Now that the Immortals were back, she felt the Hunter's things needed to be gotten rid of. "IDs shouldn't be too difficult. I know there are blanks kept on hand, and we can grab any off the.. uh.. dispatched?..Hunters." Claire definitely wasn't sure how to address her dead companions, and had never planned on having to, even in this line of work. At least not on such a large scale.
Clarissa Meridian Earl
Clarissa Meridian Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Rion Diamond Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:54 pm

Rion nodded and put his hands on her shoulders and leaned down close to her ear and whispered, "You know, it's pretty attractive when somebody can keep up with my plotting. I think we're going to make a wonderful team." He backed away with a smile and turned on his heels, "Now, we should probably go and meet with the others. Theyre going to need filled in on our plan, and we're also going to need Ape to get word out of what has happened. We're going to need as many Immortals as we can possibly get. Any True Immortal is welcomed."
Rion Diamond
Rion Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarissa Meridian Earl Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:31 pm

Claire's eyes widened at the sudden closeness of Rion. She leaned a way a bit as he spoke to her, then frowned as he finally turned away. "Uh huh.." She mumbled, watching him walk out. Clarissa crossed her arms, leaning forward in her chair. Now he was an interesting character; Nothing like the old-Rion she had read about. Of course it had also been 5 years since the library had been updated by a true Immortal, as he put it. And even longer since he'd been around them. Everything seemed to tie together around the time of the eclipse 10 years ago. It had been strange as a child, she was so excited when everyone was speaking of it, but her parents panicked once it finally occurred. Claire shook her head, sending her childhood nightmares back to the edges of her mind. Another time, another place. Hastily, she stood, hurrying after Rion. She wasn't sure where the other's would be, and didn't want to get lost by looking in the further levels of the compound.
Clarissa Meridian Earl
Clarissa Meridian Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down