Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:26 am by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos

» LʲUSɪFƏR, The Fallen Archangel
Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:20 am by lʲusɪfər

Let the Games Begin

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Let the Games Begin

Post by Nya Nýchta Phobos on Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:47 pm

Looking over slightly at the elf, she noticed the child from the meeting again...Now there was a curious one...But she would have to wait. Looking back at Rion, Nya smiled faintly and shrugged. "Fate." There mere word seemed to echo through the room, but Nya's face seemed unchanging. "Now if you will excuse me"

Turning her attention away from Rion, Nya looked back over at Evony, who was now, a good distance across the room. Tipping her head slightly, she began talking a few steps in her direction. "There is a region here to take missions. You put teams together and go on them. Would you be interested?"
Nya Nýchta Phobos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Evony on Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:21 pm

Evony pulls her bottom lip into her teeth as she rests her back against the wall. With her arms crossed and foot pulled up to rest flat against the wall she pulls a loose, extra rose off her crown so she could twirl it between her fingers.

At the sound of Rions' voice, Evy lets out a small, delicate laugh. "Ya know, Rion, I wouldn't push Nya. She can be a little...feisty." She sends a quick and short wink towards the Nightmare to portray that she was being sarcastic.

"And 'as for' you waiting.." Evony trails off as she pushes off the wall and walks up to Rion.  She smirks up at him as she places a hand on his chest, simply leaning in so her mouth is next to his ear. "I don't chase, so you'll be waiting a while." She pulled back, placed a feather-light kiss on his cheek and made her way back where Nya stood..

She admired the Nightmare, she was knowledgeable, mature, but Evy could see she's had a past. One that made the Nightmare who she is today and she respected that about her. Therefore she knew she was intrigued by the invitation from her, but she never denied an invite."I would be more than pleased."
Evony
Adapter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rion Diamond on Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:20 pm

Rion smirked, a game. Little did she know, he didn't chase. He didn't have too. He didn't need her, he wanted her. If things fall to make it a point to get her then it will be fun. The thing is, Rion had already gotten Evony. She just didn't know it yet.

He walked in a circle around the table and then leaned against the edge of it, feeling the two girls out, "Missions....theyre...useless pretty much. They don't do much for most people besides get then killed. Good luck" he smirked and pushed off the table, carefully brushing his hand against Evony's and then once he got to the door, he turned back around and looked Evony up and down, "like I said, I'll be waiting." And with that, he took his leave.
Rion Diamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nya Nýchta Phobos on Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:45 pm

Nodding slightly towards Ebony, Nya smirked and watched as Rion left. He was just testing everyone, seeing what they were working with within the Immortals. Looking back to Ebony, Nya smiled. "I am glad. We will need to find at least one more...two if we would like."

Turing away, Nya headed towards the door. This entire situation had actually made her tired. The extreme mix of emotions could put some serious strain on a Nightmare. Yawning softly, Nya leaned against the door frame for a moment before looking back. "We could pick up some training tomorrow, if you'd like"
Nya Nýchta Phobos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Evony on Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:57 pm

Evony let a genuine smile form across her face at the idea of training, thus revealing her dimple. She hadn't trained since she was just a babe. Its something she realized she had missed.

Evy realized shes started to become genuine with the Nightmare, she found something comforting with her. She walked by Nya resting on the door frame as she said,"I'd be more than happy too." Evy then made her exit to continue her memorizing of the many halls and rooms, thinking, maybe just maybe she'd run into someone else. She loved interactions.
Evony
Adapter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2