Promise Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 92 on Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:48 pm
Latest topics
» Finding Enzo
The Wild Hunt - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 4:41 pm by Rion Diamond

» Face Claims
The Wild Hunt - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 4:29 pm by The Rolands

» Jail Break
The Wild Hunt - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 3:24 pm by The Rolands

» Race Dictionary Form
The Wild Hunt - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 11:56 pm by Elrich

» Breaking of a New Game
The Wild Hunt - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 7:18 pm by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos

» The Distress Call
The Wild Hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 10:14 pm by Rowan Sibyl Roi

» Sim 1: Golem
The Wild Hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 5:12 pm by Aeparia

» A Shattered City with Hopeful Dreams
The Wild Hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 9:26 am by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos

» LʲUSɪFƏR, The Fallen Archangel
The Wild Hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 12:20 am by lʲusɪfər

The Wild Hunt

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Wild Hunt - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wild Hunt

Post by Wolf Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:23 pm

Wolf had also sensed the presence of someone else. This aura, however, was difficult to track due to the great speed. The witcher then gave Elrich a look after his last comment. "We definitely do have company." Wolf crossed his arms over his chest and waited with Elrich, also watching the shadows quickly crawl towards them. He was now impressed with the potential of all this dark magic. Wolf had nodded toward the man who emerged from the shadows and looked back to Elrich. "My name's Wolf." As Elrich sat on the log, Wolf had leaned on a tree around the group. He was listening to the way Elrich was talking to the new figure. He was able to figure out that they were friends, or acquaintances at least. Nonetheless, they were not hostile at the moment, so at least all the craziness died down for the time being. Wolf couldn't help but grin at Elrich's last comment. Wolf turned to him and shrugged. "Maybe he likes hunting as well."
Wolf
Wolf
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon FireDrake Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:54 pm

"It is good to see you again, too, old friend" Damon replied. Upon Elrich motioning to the witcher, Damon eyed the person carefully. "He must be of some great use for you, Elrich." Damon said, smiling at the witcher in hopes of showing he was of no threat. He turned around, looking at the spot from where he appeared from. Now it was nothing but dirt, the shadows that once populated it gone. That was the interesting aspects of shadowstepping. To appear with great speed in an area of your choosing. It sure did beat having to travel by foot, especially in the sweltering heat that was now putting Damon at its mercy, forcing him to find protection under a rather large tree, providing ample amounts of shades with its thick and long brown branches. Damon had turned his head back towards Elrich. "No...There I was, floating within the void, hoping for one tiny spark of energy to pierce the walls, waiting so that I could use it as a means to escape..." he answered, his sentence trailing off as he looked into the sky. "I needed a way to get back here and you provided the means, but now I seek nothing but to return to my domain and reclaim the past knowledge that had escaped me during my time of prison." he ended with a serious tone, a look of determination appearing in his eyes. He looked back at Wolf and then towards Elrich. "What are your plans?" he asked.
Damon FireDrake
Damon FireDrake
Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Rion Diamond Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:44 pm

Rion had woken with a stiff neck, a gruff voice, dried blood all over him, and pieces of his diamond skin shattered off of him ,but, slowly reforming. He groaned and rose slowly to his feet, he had to find out where he was, and also, some water. He was dirty, and thirsty. He couldn't stand being covered in his own blood, nor could he stand being thirsty, or hungry, actually... there wasn't a lot of things Rion could stand. He was a rather mean person at times, but he had a soft spot that had grown in the past years. He had begun soft in many ways, and fighting being one of them. His senses though, were something that never dulled. He sensed it, the familiar energies of two people who had supposedly killed themselves, two people who he had watched kill each other in fact. That wasn't possible, all other thoughts of cleaning and his thirst had temporarily been subdued and he took to the shadows and headed into their direction.

He had moved through the shadows often, but rarely at the current speed he was traveling, he had to see who had brought them back, or, how they had been brought back. The option of somebody else having these energies wasn't truly an option, nobody had the energies of these two, and if they did, Rion would make sure to find out how they had done it. The shadows of the terrain had done him well and he emerged from the shadows finally, but besides the newly arrived man, Damon Firedrake, also known as, Rion Diamond's father.

Rion smirked and rose an eye brow, "So, I guess I could say that I'm truly surprised to see the two of you here. I watched you fools off each other !" He smiled now, and then, winced in pain, his trip from, er...with, Alcatraz had taken its toll and the thoughts of dirtiness and the thirst had quickly returned. He leaned against a tree and slid down it with a long sigh, and closed his eyes, "Oh, where are we? I sort of...crashed here."
Rion Diamond
Rion Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Elrich Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:58 am

Elrich looked to Damon and gave him one of his classic mischievous grins.  Te tone with which he spoke was teasing.  "Me, plans? Come now old friend, you and I both know that is more your area of expertise.  However, perhaps it is time I grew more serious."  Elrich chuckled, removing the weathered old hat from his head, fiddling with it nonchalantly.  "Of course, my plans are the same since the first day we crossed paths, brother.  However, if you're interested, there may be quite the campaign ahead of us.  I'm sure we can--"

Suddenly, he felt it.  Another energy source, also familiar, was converging on their position.  He recognized the energy signature all too well, and this was disconcerting.  An unexpected surprise visit from Damon's own son... this will undoubtedly complicate matters.  Elrich's history with Rion Diamond was long, confusing, and filled with deceit.  Yet, at the same time, they had shared bonds of brotherhood, so it was truly unexpected what this sudden visit would hold.  Elrich turned to Damon first.  "I'm sure you can sense it, but it seems your son would like a warm reunion with his father." Elrich then faced Wolf, placing the top hat back upon his head.  "As I was telling him, we're about to have another unexpected guest.  And once again, do not contest this man."  Elrich's next words were not spoken aloud, but into Wolf's mind.  Unlike the man standing before us, I do not know what will happen once this next fellow appears, be ready for anything.  If I tell you to flee, you will flee, faster than you have ever run before.

Elrich raised himself from the rotten log, watching as Rion Diamond appeared in the blazing heat of the afternoon sun.  His violet eyes scanned over the man standing before him, and he was absolutely filthy. He listened to Rion's words carefully, Elrich's face void of any emotion.  "It looks as if Damon and myself are not offed quite that easily.  Perhaps we still have a job to do.  And this, my friend, is Africa.  I was taking a trip through memory lane when suddenly everyone else decided it was a good time to get re-acquainted.  Now, the better question is, what has brought you here in such a strange fashion, why do you look so deplorable?"

Elrich

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:02 pm

Wolf again felt another presence closing in on their position. Once again, it was moving in on them with great speed. The witcher was surprised how many people there were like Elrich. However, he also thought how all might not be as accommodating as he has been. Wolf then listened to Elrich's words spoken to Damon. Even if someone new was to arrive and have relation to a member of this current group anything could still happen in the blink of an eye. But the last words spoken to Wolf partially set him off. "Run," he thought, "why the hell would I run!?" He hated running away from problems, but the tone in Elrich's voice proved it was serious, so all he have Elrich was a tip of his head in agreement.

As soon as the newcomer appeared, everyone focused their gaze upon him. He spoke of Elrich and Damon offing each other, which Wolf found odd due to the friendship they seemed to share. Wolf then thought to himself, This new guy is....different. Maybe more unstable? Never mind, keep your guard up, that's all that matters.
Wolf
Wolf
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon FireDrake Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:44 pm

Damon raised an eyebrow. His interest certainly did peak in response to Elrich's answer.

"A campaign? With us teamed together again? Just like old--" he abruptly stopped, feeling the same thing that Elrich had. Damon's eyelids lowered as he tried his best not to show annoyance.

"It is always great to see my blood still roam this planet." he exclaimed, timing his greeting perfectly with Rion's unexpected arrival. Pushing himself away from the tree, Damon casually walked within the boundaries of the shade, caring not to walk out into the sun. He kept a close eye on Rion, observing his appearance and silently laughing to himself upon Elrich's observations of him.

"Why did you come here, Rion?" Damon asked.
Damon FireDrake
Damon FireDrake
Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Rion Diamond Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:58 pm

Rion never opened his eyes, strangely enough, he trusted that his father wouldn't turn on him twice, although it was still possible he had done so in the past. And finally, he spoke, " well, I'll make a long story short I suppose. My Hollow was becoming rather hungry, he was actually starved and to quench the hunger he was feeling I had to feast upon another Hollow that I had sealed away on the island of Alcatraz. The battle raged on, the island began to sink along with all of my prey on the island and so once Hollow defeated and feasted, he returned to himself within me leaving me to deal with the lack of energy and all of this....filth. I had to move quickly though so I transported the island to the shadow realm along with myself, and make sure nothing escaped and then I passed out, fell from the shadow realm, and I suppose it was fate thst placed me here. It had not to do with my own free will."

Rion finally opened his eyes and let out an exasperated breath then looked towards his father, "in following the energies I sensed, I knew that it had to of been you two. And the slight annoyance I sense coming from you certainly is returned. It means I'll have to give back your blades as well I assume ? I had just perfected a new technique using yours, Elrich's, and my own, but then I had to give them back now? It's rather unfortunate actually." He pulled a small key from his necklace and motioned to unlock a box in the air and then a chest appeared, open, with artifacts from all ages but on top lay his father's blades. "Elrich, Reast returned your blade already, so I've nothing for you in here, but that...toy you've got there, I sense magic in his blood. What is he ?"
Rion Diamond
Rion Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Elrich Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:41 pm

His eyes fixed on the mystical floating chest that Rion had conjured, Elrich stood in silence and witnessed the exchange of swords between father and son.  Multiple foreign and powerful energy signatures emanated from the relics locked within, yet none of them truly interested him.  He listened for a moment as the two exchanged pleasantries, and after Rion had approached Elrich with inquiries on Wolf, Elrich folded his arms.  He let no emotion show on his face, his blank expression would give nothing away.  "The man standing before you is a new acquaintance of mine.  He will be accompanying me for the time being."  Elrich didn't go any further than that. He knew Rion's appetite for power, especially a bizarre specimen such as a witcher, rivaled Elrich's own insatiable lust.  It would be just enough of a tease to frustrate young Rion.

Elrich regarded Rion's prior comments about his Hollow with a condescending smile.  "Young Rion, do you now let your demons control you?  Perhaps you should be careful in your quest for power, you may yet lose yourself in your pursuits."  As the words left his lips, something deep inside of Elrich stirred.  A presence that was not him, another entity altogether, an entity that was as much a part of Elrich as his own soul was.  An entity he thought destroyed, in a fateful battle.  For a single moment, Elrich broke face, panic obvious on his face.  His violet eyes took a slightly crimson tint, and a horrifying voice spoke to Elrich, deep within the depths of his mind.  The voice did not sound singular, rather a cacophony of lost souls, trapped in eternal torment and strife.  You would do well to remember that you yourself are a slave, young Elrich.  Do not think you are rid of me so soon.  Elrich tipped the brim of his top hat to slightly cover his face from the rest, his hand ever so slightly trembling.  You... I consumed you, you should have died with me.  A low rumbling laugh consumed Elrich's mind, the dark spirit within him was obviously amused.  And yet, here you stand.  Perhaps you should reconsider who is really consuming whom in this instance.  Submit, your destiny is as unavoidable as the day we were bonded.

Elrich would have no more part in this.  He used all of his mental willpower to force the spirit back to whatever crevice of Elrich's mind that it had crawled out of.  He felt the rage of the spirit, and as it faded back to nothing, the last words spoken to him were a simple warning.  I shall yet have my prize, child.  I shall claim you when you are at your weakest...  Then there was pure silence.  Elrich knew that the spirit wasn't bluffing, this was merely the calm before the real storm.  He no longer wished to remain in Africa, so close to the demonic altar.  He removed his hand from his hat, and once again a calm demeanor came over him.  He would simply act as if nothing had happened.  "So, a reunion of old friends, isn't this just wonderful.  Usually we do not gather like this unless one of us is to die.  So, which one will it be?"  A familiar smile grew on his face.  He had meant the comment in jest, yet he knew that he was not far off of the truth.

Elrich

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:53 am

The Wild Hunt - Page 2 Owwxs11
Wolf
Wolf
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon FireDrake Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:42 pm

"But the main thing is you are alive, Rion." Damon said. "Alive and still able to stand amongst your titan brothers," he added, a stern tone in his voice.

"What I will tell you, I hope it clears whatever tension between us. Indeed, I attempted to kill you twice, but for a good reason..." Damon looked off again, the corners of his eyes falling victim to the tears that were forming. There was a slight pause before he began yet and yet this time it started with a heavy sigh.

"You know I am a prideful father, Rion. I take great pleasure in seeing my own blood rise to the challenges and surpass them, only to further their own potential." Deep within Damon's mind, his memories formed back to the fateful decision when he, along with some of the family's oldest members, had contemplated purging the weaker relatives. The arguments that unfolded in Damon's mind and the terrible actions that accompanied it proved to be one of the most saddest moments in his life. The bloodied tears rolling down her soft, lively cheeks as the sword that stole her life ran cleanly through her abdomen. Such pain that a father should never witness, pain that time cannot heal. There were two types of pain that Damon understood --the pain that you endure but makes you stronger in the end and the pain that leaves you helpless, a mere replaceable pawn at moment's notice. His daughter's death was a pain that Damon came to realize made him stronger, to turn his attention towards the wars that he fought in, to fight knowing his own could fight without him fearing them dying.

He blinked a few times, snapping himself back to reality. "I betrayed you to avoid the pain that I hope you will never feel. I wanted to have you killed because I have no patience for my own sons and daughters to be weak and helpless and die when I expect them to fight with their father. I throw challenges after challenges at you to build you up, one piece at a time, and now you are here...alive and strong. Qualities that make me proud as a father."

As he was giving his son a speech, Damon was unaware to what was happening to Elrich, apparently too caught up in the moment. He unfolded his hands from the insides of his kimono's sleeves and slowly walked towards Rion.

"I am not asking for your trust again, but to understand, as a scientist, that my actions were rational for our survival." Damon's eyes had returned back to their usual emotionless state almost as if what had happened earlier to him did not faze his heart at all. Years of war had taught him how to handle emotional pain yet this was a new field for him to study -- inflicting pain on those without even raising a sword. This was why Damon seemed cold and emotionless, just to add to his armor to defend himself. Yet, like all armors, even the most impervious defenses can be cracked.

Stopping just a few feet before Rion, Damon reached out his hand towards the chest and grabbed onto the black handle of his sword, the jet black edges lighting up in a pulsating red energy. The servant had finally found its master.

"Good thinking, son." Damon only saw his one sword, but cared not for the rest of the things that were in the chest. He turned to face Elrich yet his eyes were studying the weapon in his hand until he looked satisfied and had steadily placed it within the empty sheath. With his attention still on the weapon, he responded back to Elrich.

"We all have history with each other. Some if it good, some of it bad. However, there is one thing that shakes the very core of the ones that stood against us. When we're in agreement on one thing and are allied to make it happen, who will stop us?"
Damon FireDrake
Damon FireDrake
Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Rion Diamond Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:01 pm

Rion clenched his jaw but never looked at his father. He was showing weakness by showing emotion. It was what Damon had always taught him. So why was Damon showing weakness? Why was he showing emotion? He shook his head and opened his eyes and they fell upon Elrich and he frowned, noticing some sort of internal struggle, but just taking a personal note of it.

Finally, Rion looked towards his father once he finished, "I understand, Father. I hope thst you and I can conquer the world together. I shall lead the armies of the Fallen wherever you ask me to. I will always do whatever it takes to keep your respect and to prove to you that I will never fall without a fight. I will never fall without taking them down with me. No matter who it may be. I will kill any who oppose me." He looked back towards Elrich once more and he seemed to of fought a long hard battle, a brief look of panic was now covered by his hat. Rion new of Elrich's demon inside of him and then he smirked, "By the way, Rich, it seems to me that I'm not the only one having trouble with control over our...inner selves."

Rion eventually pulled himself back to his feet and once the blade was returned to his father, he closed the box and sent it back to where it had come from and turned his attention towards the new man, "well, Elrich seems to want to keep you a secret, I don't like secrets. What are you?"

And then, Rion smirked, finally realizing that damon had made a good point, who could stop the three....no, they had a fourth member now. One thst Rion knew had great potential, but as his father had done to him, he felt this new man needed to prove himself. He would find a way to test him.
Rion Diamond
Rion Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Elrich Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:25 pm

Elrich took a moment to recollect himself fully as the father and son had a touching reunion.  It had obviously shaken him, yet he didn't have time to think about the possible implications of this development.  Not now anyway.  There was an unspoken tension between the four men, and one false move could set it to explode.  Normally, Elrich wouldn't have a care in the world should the gathering go violent, yet if Rion, Damon, and himself went full force, he most certainly couldn't guarantee the safety of the witcher Wolf.  Choosing once again to speak to Wolf telepathically, Elrich's tone was a wary one.  Tell me Wolf, is there a location that you can imagine that you would prefer to be sent, should that become utterly necessary?  I myself have secure locations, yet with these two being in such close proximity, I couldn't transport us both there without revealing our destination to those who can traverse the shadows.  However, I am able to transport just you in secrecy, should the necessity arise.

Elrich smirked at Rion's remarks, fiddling with his top hat for a moment before removing it entirely from his head.  It had grown awfully filthy from the dust and sands during this little adventure, so Elrich casually brushed the back of his hands on the brim of his hat, idly watching the small flakes and particles faintly glitter as they slowly fluttered to the hot dirt beneath their feet.  Elrich spoke with a teasing tone with a very subtle hint of aggression in his words.  "Oh Damon, just how touching this is.  Your son comes here, filthy as a vagabond, flexing his muscles and ready to sit at the men's table."  Elrich then proceeded to applaud, an obviously sarcastic gesture.  "And, as I said before, he is with me.  Perhaps you should drop the subject, and focus your mind on other pursuits."  Elrich was purposely antagonizing Rion, testing the patience that he knew could be limited at times.  Torment was in Elrich's nature.

Elrich

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:54 pm

Wolf grinned at Rion's question to him. He knew that the secret of what he was bothered Rion, and that only made things better. The witcher didn't respond to the question, for he would let Elrich do all the talking instead. He remained with his arms crossed as he listened to the conversation. He thought of Rion as a kiss-ass to his father, trying to impress a figure who did not seek such admiration. Rion's last remark, however, definitely caught the attention of Wolf. The witcher looked over at Elrich, and he too noticed he was battling something... something dark and powerful.

Then, Wolf had heard the words of Elrich in his mind. He knew that he shouldn't speak his response out loud, so he said his reply in his head hoping that Elrich was listening. I don't exactly know a particular place, but America seems like it has many opportunities.. Wolf, like Elrich, could not tell if things were going to explode, so he might as well take this opportunity if such thing was to happen. The witcher wished he could do more if something broke out, but he realized his abilities didn't even come close to matching those of the men standing around him. So he waited... who was to make the first move?
Wolf
Wolf
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon FireDrake Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:30 pm

Damon nodded his head in understanding, a simple gesture to his son to show for his thankfulness. "I do believe we have been here for quite some time." he pointed out, scanning the area around him in an attempt to show he was ready to leave.

He slightly turned his head, not directly at Elrich but enough to show he had his attention, and replied with a grin, though not the usual that-was-funny grin but a grin that Damon had a plan if this situation was to take a turn for the worse. The back and forth teasing between his son and Elrich was something Damon was used to. If a fight had broke out, he planned, he'd simply find a way to "disappear" from the conflict. He needed to leave the area and return to Canada where his home and laboratory resided. When he looked into the chest earlier, he only saw his weapons but not the book that carried all of his research notes. He needed to get his book back and only then would he be able to return to his experiments.

Damon FireDrake
Damon FireDrake
Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Rion Diamond Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:03 pm

Rion nodded once his father spoke and then bit the inside of his cheek, thinking, they would find out of the Immortals soon, he had to warn Reast of their rebirth. Quickly, he stood and faced Elrich, "Well, If this is where we say our goodbyes, Then goodbye. As for coming to the big boy's table, I've earned my spot here. I've got sent through the ringer more times that I can count." and before I can finish speaking, my body is surrounded by shadows and I disappear, traveling through the Shadow realm and back to the home of the Immortals.
Rion Diamond
Rion Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Elrich Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:42 pm

As young Rion faded away into nothing, Elrich took note of the location where the boy resurfaced in the world.  The fool was so concerned about getting away, he didn't even mask his location.  Perhaps this would be vital information for the coming days, there was much uncertainty, so many details still set to fall in place.  Elrich was more than ready to spill blood, and watching Damon's son slink away to hide had only intensified it.  "Perhaps one day he really will earn a spot at the table.  Isn't that right, Damon?  Perhaps next time he will stay long enough to bring validity to those words, instead of slinking off like a rat at the first available opportunity."  Elrich laughed quietly to himself.  He wouldn't pester a father for his son's failures.

Yet, Elrich couldn't ignore the unavoidable fact that while he may be ready for such an adventure, he had to also make sure that those he chose worthy to come with him were also just as prepared.  He focused his attention on Damon.  "What are your plans now, my friend?  You have just returned to us, are there any matters that were left unattended to in your absence?  I myself have had an unexpected development..."  Elrich tilted his head towards the witcher Wolf.  "...that should require a bit of time and focus from myself.  However, it is good to see you in one piece.  Look for me in the shadows brother, the fun is only just beginning."

With that statement, Elrich trotted over to Wolf, and once again took hold of him by the shoulder.  "Farewell, Damon FireDrake.  May you find luck in your ventures."  Elrich then spoke to Damon in his mind.  He had unintentionally intruded upon Damon's dear memories of his daughter.  He had felt the overwhelming grief that still haunted his friend today, even if he was too strong to admit it to most others.  Sometimes, we lose that which is closest to us in order to make ourselves a more powerful individual.  We cannot change what the past has brought us, we can only prepare for what the future brings.  Remember those words, my friend.  

With that, Elrich turned his eyes to Wolf, channeling the dark energy within him to slowly begin to consume himself and the witcher.  Do not be alarmed.  This will terrify you.  You will feel all of the warmth drain from your blood, and all of the hope drain from your soul.  It is an effect of shadow travel, all shadows are linked to the Shadow Realm.  It is a horrifying entity, be sure to never be trapped inside, lest you wish to lose yourself to the insanity within.  Elrich closed his eyes now to concentrate, sending thousands of false energy signatures throughout the Shadow Realm.  To anyone attempting to follow his energy signature, their task just became thousands of times more difficult.  I do not want any more visits from old friends.  We are going somewhere remote, to create a new hideout.  If I am to show you how to become a titan, I must show you my methods uninterrupted.  After all, I only take on one apprentice at a time.  Are you interested in this?  Elrich didn't wait for a response as the darkness swallowed the two of them, leaving the warm African sun for pure and utter nothing.

Elrich

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon FireDrake Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:54 pm

"No, you speak true words, old friend." he replied, a small grin forming at the ends of his mouth. Damon's memories started to recollect again, the images of the invasion of Olympus playing in the front of his conscious almost as if he was a mere person watching events unfold in front of him like a movie. The invasion, Damon remembered, was really where the alliance between the three was stretched to its limits. It was clear to him that Rion wanted both he and Elrich to do majority of the fighting during the invasion, something Damon could not find himself to do like a pawn.

I fight for myself and conquer what is mine, not for someone else... The thoughts echoed in his mind yet deep within him he found satisfaction within that special word "conquer". The hunger for power began to stir within him and yet, locked away in his subconscious, an alternate voice whispered, its words lingering in his head like a well-placed mark.

"Alok...ahrk hon Kaal."

His eyes blinked multiple time as his attention was abruptly brought back to Elrich's question, yet the words it spoke within his mind burned as if he was commanded to carry out its will.

"Yes, I will have to complete my research. I was developing a weapon that could possibly supply unimaginable power, a weapon that would be able to tap into the life source of the modes of transportation between this world and the others and essentially consume the souls of the forgotten that populate these worlds. There is more to this plan, but we shall speak later on." his sentence trailed off as his feet moved across the hot sand and stopped within the shadow of a small tree.

"May the training go well with Wolf. And thank you for your wise words." As he finished his sentence, the shadow from the tree had shot up around his legs, hooking into the very threads of his kimono and dragging him into the abyss of the shadow almost as if he was standing in quick sand. When his body had fully disappeared from the ground, his being had entered in another world. Almost immediately, the black strands of his hair flowed wildly in the wind as his body was catapulted through the darkness towards where Damon had called home.
Damon FireDrake
Damon FireDrake
Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum