Promise Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 92 on Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:48 pm
Latest topics
» Finding Enzo
Breaking of a New Game - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 4:41 pm by Rion Diamond

» Face Claims
Breaking of a New Game - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 4:29 pm by The Rolands

» Jail Break
Breaking of a New Game - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 3:24 pm by The Rolands

» Race Dictionary Form
Breaking of a New Game - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 11:56 pm by Elrich

» Breaking of a New Game
Breaking of a New Game - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 7:18 pm by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos

» The Distress Call
Breaking of a New Game - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 10:14 pm by Rowan Sibyl Roi

» Sim 1: Golem
Breaking of a New Game - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 5:12 pm by Aeparia

» A Shattered City with Hopeful Dreams
Breaking of a New Game - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 9:26 am by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos

» LʲUSɪFƏR, The Fallen Archangel
Breaking of a New Game - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 12:20 am by lʲusɪfər

Breaking of a New Game

+4
Aeparia
Rowan Sibyl Roi
Lucee Carina Sinclair
Reast Istoría Vu
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Breaking of a New Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking of a New Game

Post by Lucee Carina Sinclair Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:37 am

Taking the map, Lucee smiled to re holding it close to her chest as a gesture of thanks, then placed the map in a small bag that draped from one shoulder to her hip. She would keep this safe, peoples lives depended on it. Just then she realized that Ape had entered the room, startling Lu at first. She hadn't even realized that Ape had left in the first place. Smiling she patted the bag and nodded as Re spoke with her about what they had discovered.

However as the conversation continued, Lucee's jaw dropped. Shaking her head violently and tears already pooling, she raised her voice at Re, "No! What if I mess up! I've never done that before, not like this... No, I won't do it! I can't lose you again" She bit her lip and stopped talking just as fast as she had started, maybe she had said too much... Re trusted her... she wouldn't do this unless she did, but what if Lucee really couldn't perform, she would let everyone down, and lose the person most dear to her.
Lucee Carina Sinclair
Lucee Carina Sinclair
Ascendant

Back to top Go down

Post by Rion Diamond Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:39 am

Rion walked out of the simulation and sighed, "Well that was rather unexciting." He moved through the room and saw Reast hand ape a dagger and he frowned, "What the hell do you plan on doing with that? We don't have time to be dying." He narrowed his eyes, but didn't move to stop anyone, if Reast was handing away her death, there was a reason, but he still needed to hear the reason because he knew time was slowed down, but it still wouldn't be enough time if they took much longer.  

He clenched his jaw knowing that things are going wild.  Then, a purple mist formed around him, "People are coming.  Not sure who, theres three people with Rowan and Claire."  He walked over towards the only way into the room and waited, whatever it was that the girls were doing, would go undisturbed because anything that would slow them down, was a danger to them at this point.
Rion Diamond
Rion Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeparia Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:57 am

Ape's eyes widened as Reast placed the dagger in her hand. She gripped the hilt of the blade, surprised Re trusted her at all to do something like this, and Lu to revive her. She curiously eyed the entrance of the Arena as Rion went to see what Rowan and Claire were doing as they returned, separately, and each of them with visitors. This whole situation probably wouldn't bode over well, would it? Ape decided to ignore the others, and focused her attention back to Reast and Lucee.

She simply put her hand on Lu's shoulder, squeezing it lightly. "Lucee, you can do it." She tried to be reassuring to her young friend, but knew it would hurt her to see Reast on the brink of death. Especially at my hand, she thought. She stepped back several feet, giving Reast another chance to give Lucee the confidence she needed.
Aeparia
Aeparia
Avariel Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Reast Istoría Vu Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:54 pm

Reast watched Lucee carefully as she at first refused. This was an expected reaction, after all, the two had just be reunited again not long ago. Reast kept quiet at first, allowing the thought to soak in with Lucee, and also allowing her the time to recollect herself. Lucee could do this, if she knew it or not...She was strong enough. Lucee had done it before...When Reast was corrupted with darkness, Lucee brought her back...As long as their is slightest bit of life, light, still in the person..There is hope. While Lucee brought Re from the darkness before, Lucee didn't panic, she wasn't scared...She just knew Re needed someone there for her. This is what Lucee had to connect with again. Lucee had find her love for life. While giving Lucee a few seconds of silence, Re carefully turned Rion as he spoke. Listening first, she spoke when he was finished. Her voice still completely compose and confident with the ordeal that was about to take place.

"We nee to be sure she can heal from the break of death...And there is no training for that. So, let's see if she is ready to help Enzo." Re nodded faintly towards Rion before turning back to Lucee, Kneeling down slightly so she could look her eye to eye. "Remember when you hugged me earlier? Were you scared? Were you in a panic?" Reast smiled softly towards Lucee, already knowing the answer to the questions asked. "Before you can possibly save me or anyone else, you just clear the worry from your mind...You must not think of what could happen...but what will." Smiling softly and standing up, Reast shrugged. "You must be the purity you wish to see in others. Transfer it."

Turning back to Ape, Re nodded faintly. "I felt this was just irony waiting to happen so you had to have the honors." A small smile slipped upon her face as she was amused over her own dark humor. Beginning to speak a little quieter, Reast made it to where only Ape would be able to hear what she had next to say. "Don't allow anyone else to help her. If she is to fail, and I am to die, then that is it. I will die." Brushing herself off, Reast stood directly in front of Ape, her face completely straight once more. She looked over at Lucee one last time, speaking in careful direction. "You will be tired once you succeed in healing me, so be sure you are capable of taking a short rest after." Reast had completely confidence in Lucee, though of course Reast also knew she had a backup in case all failed...Lucee could do this though...This was Lucee's chance. Looking back towards Ape, Re gave her a small nod. It was time.
Reast Istoría Vu
Reast Istoría Vu
Admin

https://promisedisland.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sibyl Roi Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:30 pm

There had been a lot happen in one day, even with the day being extended though, time was beginning to run out. Approaching the door way she had exited through in order to find this crew, Rowan saw Rion...But he seemed to be guarding the door instead of training. Narrowing her eyes slightly, Rowan picked up the pace and approached Rion, trying to look past him. Frowning faintly, Rowan looked up at him. "What is going on?" Quickly  pulling out her pocket watch, Rowan opened it and observed the time for several seconds before showing him. They were running out of time, time would slowly begin to kick back up and with that...they would need to hurry for the strangers captured.

With all the changes in the air, Rowan had nearly forgotten about those she had follow her. Looking back, Rowan observed The Rolands, who had possibly been just as confused as was. Confusion. Something Rowan didn't take well. Turning back to Rion, Rowan smirked faintly, "We need to go soon..." Rowan waited for a response, but she was quickly becoming impatient. They didn't have time for such games...if...this was a game..?
Rowan Sibyl Roi
Rowan Sibyl Roi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeparia Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:48 pm

Ape nodded at Reast's command, admiring the symbol on the knife as Re spoke to Lucee. She would be sure Lucee rested after she healed Reast, and she would ensure nothing interrupted the event. Reast won't die, Ape thought solemnly to herself. Not after she just got herself back to a balance. Lucee can do this, and she will. Ape ignored the shuffling and noise at the door, raising the blade in her hand as her wings slightly unfurled. Ape never thought the day would come, where she had to kill Reast. Especially not under these circumstances, where she asked Ape to kill her.

Refusing to make eye contact with Lu now, Ape stared directly at Reast. "See you on the other side." She said, jamming the knife between Reast's ribs, and into her heart. After burying the knife to the hilt, Ape pulled it right back out, placing the blade in the sheath on her hip meant for her own weapon, which was on the floor and remained in the form of a serpent. Turning away now, Ape left Lucee to do her thing, and stood between her and Reast, and the entrance of the Arena. Just in case anyone got past Rion.
Aeparia
Aeparia
Avariel Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rion Diamond Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:56 pm

Rion sighed and looked down at Rowan, "I know we don't have much time, but Lucee and Reast are doing one last training exercise and nobody gets in here until theyre finished." He waved his hand and ghostly purple chairs appeared, one for each of them along side the outer wall, "feel free to have a seat, I promise they seats will hold you and the souls wont grab too much of your butts." He smirked and eyes Rowan up and down, "It's weird seeing you so old now that I knew you when you were so young. You've grown up. The Dreamer would be proud even if she was a pain in my ass."

His attention moved towards the others with Rowan and nodded to them, "Have a seat, I'll actually meet you all when the time comes to be right. Until then," He looked at Rowan and Claire, directing his next words at them, "Let these guys touch those diamonds i gave you with the plans. Get them caught up, the souls are telling me theyre going to be helping us get the others like us out of wherever theyre being held."
Rion Diamond
Rion Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucee Carina Sinclair Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:05 pm

Lucee spun around to look Ape dead in the eyes bitting her lip to hold back the tears she could feel pooling in her eyes. She could see the assurance in Ape's kind face, the two most important people to Lu believed in her, and she certainly wouldn't let them down. She wiped her eyes with her sleeve and looked back to Re, still on edge but with a new grasp of determination. She was going to have to learn somehow, Enzo's life depended on it.

She held her gaze closely to Re, paying utmost attention to everything she had to say. This was a delicate process, and Re's life rested in Lucee's literal hands. Re herself make her truly happy inside and if, no, when Lucee managed to save her, Re would be so proud of her. In their short time back together, their reunion had be absolutely wonderful, Re had show to Lucee that she was stronger than she could ever imagine. If she truly cared for Re, which of course she did, this should come naturally. In fact she hadn't realized it until now but she had done it before, when she first discovered her powers in saving her unborn human sister. Certainly she could save Re...

Before she had any more time to think through the process her eyes widened full of terror and her heart sunk in her chest, watching as her beloved Ape sunk the dagger into Re's heart. She could feel the blood pulsing in her ears as it drained from her cheeks, leaving her a ghostly pale. She sunk to her knees to let out a blood curdling shriek, but her shriek was cut short as she threw her palms over her mouth to muffle it. Her breaths grew shallow, but she did her best not to hyperventilate. Calm down, just calm down... she pleaded with herself, "You can do this, you will do this." She let out a huff as she stood to her feet, her hands balled in fists at her sides.   Narrowing her eyes she walk towards Re frowning at her looked on the ground clearly holding back any signs of pain. Her Re was beautiful even on the break of death, always trying her best for Lucee.

She unclenched one of her fists and reached her fingertips to Re's forehead. She closed her eyes and envisioned a life where Re and Lu were happy together in their own little home somewhere in the country, free to live as they please. It was a beautiful vision, one where Lucee could run around and her giggles filled the air, she even saw Re smile a little. Lucee opened her eyes and smiled down at Re, sitting on the ground and pulling Reast's head back into her lap like she had done a few days before. She kept one hand firmly on Reast's head and stroked her cheek with the other. Furrowing her brow she started to feel a little breathless as the energy was pulled from her small body into Re's. To the others watching in the room, they would see a misty cloud with sparks of light around Lucee and Re, almost heavenly.

Lucee sat there focused on all the good that Re had done for Lucee, and all that would be to come in their futures together, for what seemed like eternity. Re continued to slip away from Lucee, tapping into what Re had taught her moments ago, she could feel the light inside of her slowly dim, much like she had seen with Enzo on the holographic globe. However this was far different from that, she could feel the light slipping away from her, as if she was directly connected to it. Trying not to stray she held on as long as she could, until enough was enough. Her small hands shook as her small body began to tremble, Re grew very still... there was but a speck of light left in her. Lucee couldn't stand it, she pushed Re's paling body away off of her, letting her shrieks echo off the walls of the arena. She left up and ran to the only person she could see behind the tears. Forgetting the image of Ape plunging the fatal blow to her beloved Re, she threw her arms around Ape and wailed, "It's all my fault!!!"

Breaking of a New Game - Page 2 Tumblr_n2wlqpWhrq1rjmovuo1_500

Unbeknownst to Lucee, Re who had been still moments before, slowly began to stir.
Lucee Carina Sinclair
Lucee Carina Sinclair
Ascendant

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sibyl Roi Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:22 pm

At first, Rowan was going to convince herself she was content with waiting but that all quickly changed as Rion finally responded to her question. Narrowing her eyes, Row took a step forward and folded her arms carefully in front of her. "Oh the fucking Dreamer would be proud, huh?" The Dreamer. The first home she had found since the death of her parents...And this home was also taken from her so quickly...and it was taken from her by the Immortals. She had heard different stories on how it had all happened, so had decided it was better to not let it control her...But just the name being brought up reminded her of the pain...What it felt like to constantly be in pain and alone... Nothing else mattered now. Not that others were training, not that they were to catch others up on what was going on.. Not even that Claire was around... Everything was just flooding back her...

The electricity crawled across her skin as Rowan looked up at Rion, her eyes now copper. "The dreamer is gone." Narrowing her eyes, Rowan spoke calming for now...maintaining some form of control of herself.

Breaking of a New Game - Page 2 Tumblr_n2cn8lj09w1qd7fc3o6_250

"You will never understand what it was like...There was nothing, it was cold, empty and dark. And it went on forever. She left me there..." Rowan had managed to keep herself under control under she had become startled by Lucee's screams. With her eyes growing wide, electricity vibrated off her body in all direction. Almost instantaneously, she vanished into the air, reappearing on the other side of Rion...Her eyes grew wide with horror as she looked back at Rion. "You just let everyone die."
Rowan Sibyl Roi
Rowan Sibyl Roi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rion Diamond Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:34 pm

Rion sighed and turned around to look at Rowan's back, "It wasn't just you that was disappointed in her. Trust me, her and I were close."  He moved forward and pointed to Lucee."Look, it's all part of the training.  She's going to be fine." He spoke as Lucee dove at Reast hugging her. "She's okay."  

He turned back on his heels and looked at Claire and the new comers, "I'm Rion by the way, now that all of this mess has been cleared up and the training is completed," he moved and pricked a diamond off for each of them to have as their own, showing them all of the plans that now everyone was in on.  "Those will explain everything that has happened since the immortals returned.  From there, it will go into the plan that now all of us know of.  If things change, the diamonds will change with the plans."  He eyed the new comers and nodded, "You're hunters.  But you want out don't you?  You wouldn't be here if you weren't and I'd be able to sense powers if you were monsters like us." He smirked, and his eyes went dark as he looked back up at them "and trust me, I'm a monster."

Breaking of a New Game - Page 2 Tumblr_nbe024cPUj1smv991o1_500
Rion Diamond
Rion Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rolands Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:43 pm

Ian watched everything unfold and he looked at the ground, maybe this was all hopeless. Maybe he came at a bad time, but then Rion started talking to them, he said that they could help and Ian's face changed on the spot, he was excited, he wanted to help. His eyes grew in size and he nodded at Rion, took the diamond that was being offered and he learned of everything that Rion said would be in the diamonds.

Breaking of a New Game - Page 2 Tumblr_m61dhehyK91qeitqh

Lip for once didn't have much to say, he didn't know what to say or expect honestly. This was all new to him and he didn't know what to do. He just stood there, he took the diamond given to him and as soon as he touched it, it took him to a different world, it was like one big flashback and it freaked him out. his eyes grew wide with terror and he just stared at Rion. If he had the power to store his memories in something, what else could he do, maybe they were in over their heads by coming here. "Holy shit..." Maybe they should have stayed in hiding.

Breaking of a New Game - Page 2 Tumblr_n4yru01ecB1rp3a46o3_250

Nikol didn't move, she saw the way her brothers reacted to taking those diamonds, so she didn't touch the diamond directly. She took it by the chain that it was attached too. She wasn't ready to completely freak out and lose her mind just yet. She would be cautious and take this slowly. It wasn't her time yet. Not just yet. She had to keep her sanity for the time being.

Breaking of a New Game - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mzxr30Q3mK1r0awai
The Rolands
The Rolands

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarissa Meridian Earl Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:57 pm

Claire followed after Rowan, shoving passed Rion in order to have the other girl's back in the situation. Ian may have been right about neither of the two women trusting each other, but having her back was better than nothing. Claire stood parallel with Rowan now, and the side of her body closest to the electric waves began to turn to the elasticity of rubber. Claire wrinkled her nose at this, then turned her attention to the others in the Arena. Lucee was panicked and holding Ape, while Reast lay on the ground. "What the hell?"

Breaking of a New Game - Page 2 Tumblr_mkf7vvyiSP1rkh5lco1_500

Claire turned as Rowan shouted at Rion, but he only seemed concerned with getting the new Hunters some of those crystals. What the hell was going on with the Immortals?
Clarissa Meridian Earl
Clarissa Meridian Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeparia Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:23 pm

"Lucee, no no no, it's not your fault.." Ape wrapped her arms around the smaller girl as she hurled herself at her, allowing them to slide to the floor. She pulled Lu into her lap and looked her in the eyes sternly. "It isn't your fault." Ape began rocking Lu in her lap and brushing her hair down, trying to comfort her. "Shhh.."

She turned her head to look back at Rowan and Claire, who'd broken past Rion. She frowned, shaking her head, mentally telling them to stay back.
Aeparia
Aeparia
Avariel Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Reast Istoría Vu Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:35 pm

Chocking on her own blood was never something Reast entirely enjoyed, but sometimes it certainly was a wake up call. She grew cold, as her thoughts became harder and harder to focus on. She would be blacking out soon...Re could feel her blood bathing around her body...Lucee could do this...Lucee had this. Re could even hear her screams...but there wasn't anything she could do about it just yet. Opening her eyes, Reast carefully blinked a couple of times, turning her head to observe what all the noise was about. Crying? Screaming? Re let out a very soft sigh as she focused her abilities on her blood surrounding her. Slowly her blood began crawling back into her own pores. It was such a waste to leave her blood just laying around after all. Pressing her hand to the ground, Reast quietly began setting up. She was being careful not to disturb whatever was going on with the others. What had she missed? Brushing the now drying blood on her shirt, Re quietly observed the wound site, becoming rather impressed with both Lucee and Ape. Seemed Ape actually had the ability to put a dagger through someone rather well. And it seemed also, Lucee had the capability of bringing someone back. Even if it was a close call.

Stretching out her feet, Re stretched her legs out and twisted her ankles about. You body become stiff as it begins dying, especially if you are just letting your body die. But none of that mattered...It had worked...They stood a chance..Lucee had done it.

Reast Istoría Vu
Reast Istoría Vu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:38 pm

There was so much in this world that Addy couldn't begin to understand. She had lived on this planet for so long, yet had neglected to learn about humanity...honesty... humility.. None of these things really mattered to a Trickster, which made it difficult for her to truly understand this corrupting world around her. It was all a game. That's all it was ever supposed to be...but what it had become...What she had to do in order to survive. The games had been taken too far. The island was left in ruins, but there was still enough there where one day they could start over..If the day ever came. There was so much to be done, but Addy felt as though she was needded back at the Immortals Island...

Sighing, Addy watched the entrance of the cave for several seconds before enterting. The Immortals never seemed to know how to have fun...And of course, Rion sent her on a wild goose chase. Shrugging the thoughts off, Addy skipped into the cave, humming softly to herself 'Where has the Party Gone'.  It was then she finally heard someone.

Teleporting to the location, Addy appeared behind Re. She carefully listened to those around her, hearing things about death and seeing everyone to upset...Addy then looked own at Re who seemed completely content with the situation. Tipping her head, Addy carefully brought her finger to her lips. She thought about the situation for several seconds try to decifer what had just happened before finally speaking up. "Umm...she's fine."

Breaking of a New Game - Page 2 Tumblr_lxg3ztIhxu1r0frfb
Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos
Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos
Trickster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucee Carina Sinclair Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:59 pm

Breaking of a New Game - Page 2 Tumblr_mif8cw6zem1ryy772o6_r1_250

The room did nothing but spin, until a familiar voice joined them in the room. However it wasn't the voice itself, but what the voice had said that had caught her attention. She's fine...? Who was fine? She lifted her head off of Ape's shoulder and whipped her head around to glance behind her to investigate. Turning her head back to ape, it hadn't registered to her until after a few moments when she leapt to her feet and sprung out at Re. "You're alive! I thought you died!" Lucee threw her arms around Re's neck and sobbed into her shoulder.

Breaking of a New Game - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mnn65ol5Ni1qz4rgp

"I thought I failed you, I thought you were dead and you left me and I lost you forever...." She shook her head as she lost track of her words. "But you're here... and you're alive... I did it!" It finally sunk in what she had actually achieved. She glanced down at her hands in pure awe and amazement. She never truly understood all that she could do. It turned out that while trying to prove herself she had underestimated her own self. In this she told herself that she would never doubt her Reast again. She was the one person that truly believed in her and understood what all she could do. Not bothering to wipe the tears from her cheeks this time she grinned and squeezed Re even harder before letting her go. She plopped on the ground in front of Re letting out a soft chuckle, "I did it... let's go save Enzo."

Breaking of a New Game - Page 2 Tumblr_mvy61iShmb1qbti6eo5_250
Lucee Carina Sinclair
Lucee Carina Sinclair
Ascendant

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sibyl Roi Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:03 pm

A of relief escaped Rowans lips as she watched Lucee run over to Re. Obviously this was planned? Maybe? What a foolish plan it was...but Rowan was glad they could get back on track finally.. And just in time. Pulling out her pocket watch, Rowan tapped he glass a few times after opening it. "It's time," Rowan looked over at Rion as she tucked the pocket watch away once more.

She probably had over reacted to what had happened previously, but Rowan didn't exactly know how to interact with this group...Let alone Rion...But it was time they pulled together. It was time to go.
Rowan Sibyl Roi
Rowan Sibyl Roi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rion Diamond Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:16 pm

Rion nodded at Rowan and started to make a move to gather everyone around.  He pulled out his diamond and tapped on it.  "Now, if we end up getting split up while we are rescuing them, we can communicate through these.  Walkie talkie style kinda."  He turned towards the new people and motioned for them to come in.  He made quick work of introductions and then looked over at Addy, "Your little boyfriend.  He isnt the one in critical condition, so he's second on the list to free."  

He looked over at Re and bit his lip, "We splitting up into two groups, or are we doing this as one?  Oh, and uh... how exactly are we getting there?"  

Breaking of a New Game - Page 2 Tumblr_nmauhsj6bt1u97ly0o1_500
Rion Diamond
Rion Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeparia Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:30 pm

Ape sprang to her feet just after Lucee did, beaming a smile. "Thank the Immortals you're not dead. I would not want your ghost hunting me down." Somehow, the though of Reast's ghost hunting her down was worse than the actual Reast. At least you could see her coming this way, maybe. Ape now unsheathed the dagger Reast had given her, handing it back to the Descendant with a wink. "I don't think I want to do that again for quite a while." She stepped back and looked over the 3 new members of their group, crossing her arms and folding her wings in tightly.
Aeparia
Aeparia
Avariel Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Reast Istoría Vu Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:51 pm

Letting a small smile escape her lips, Re slowly hugged Lucee back when she ashed over to her. It felt odd to hug someone, but at the same time Reast felt as though she owed ths to Lucee after what she had put her through. It was hard enough losing someone, but then it to be on your shoulder to bring them back..it had to be awful. "I am so proud of you." Reast nodded towards her and catched Lucee as she collapsed. She needed to rest, at least till they got there. While still holding Lucee, Reast stood back up to her feet. While listening to others speak, mostly Rion, Reast stretched her legs, allowing the blood flow to be just comfortable enough. She then tapped her finger on the map she had given Lucee, watching it project the location to everyone. "Here is where we are going."

Re carefully observed the ponts for a moment before looking back to Rion. "We should split up, if one group gets caught, we still have a chance of rescue that way." Looking to Rion for approval, the hologram broke down the entrances and different hallways of the establishment. "Enzo's Rescue group will consist of Rion, Lucee and myself. Then Kyson's will consist of everyone else." Smirking, Re looked towards Ape, "You'll be leading the rescue for Kyson." Closing the map, Re looked around "Now don't get carried away here...the rescue comes first...we need make sure that we get Enzo and everyone else out okay. We will meet up as soon as we have collected everyone." Re tooka deep breath before looking around at everyone.

Some seemed nervous, while others seemed ready beyond their years. It would certainly be the rescue mission of the century. "One last thing. Nobody gets left behind." Turning her attention to Addy, Reast tipped her head. "Can you handle transportation?"
Reast Istoría Vu
Reast Istoría Vu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:18 pm

Rolling her eyes, Addy leaned against a nearby wall as she pulled out a cigarette. "Certainly no physical ties to one another." Kyson and Addy had a spark? No more like some slight flirting here and there, but nothing serious that she had noticed...Well, at least nothing serious that she would actually admit. But she was nervous to see him again...it had been so long and what if there were feelings she refused to admit... Smirking faintly, Addy lit her cigarette and took a long drag. This wasn't the time to be concerned over such matters. This was a time to focus. But it almost became even more nerve wracking when she figured she would be on the group gong to help Kyson. Sighing softly, Addy took another drag before flicking the cigarette, making it disappear into the air.

Standing up she walked over towards the group. "Time for a field trip." Smiling, Addy playfully tapped her own nose. In that very moment the entire room warped around them completely phasing them to where seemed to be the top of a building.
Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos
Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos
Trickster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum