Promise Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 92 on Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:48 pm
Latest topics
» Finding Enzo
Help, I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 4:41 pm by Rion Diamond

» Face Claims
Help, I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 4:29 pm by The Rolands

» Jail Break
Help, I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 3:24 pm by The Rolands

» Race Dictionary Form
Help, I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 11:56 pm by Elrich

» Breaking of a New Game
Help, I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 7:18 pm by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos

» The Distress Call
Help, I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 10:14 pm by Rowan Sibyl Roi

» Sim 1: Golem
Help, I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 5:12 pm by Aeparia

» A Shattered City with Hopeful Dreams
Help, I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 9:26 am by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos

» LʲUSɪFƏR, The Fallen Archangel
Help, I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 12:20 am by lʲusɪfər

Help, I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up

3 posters

Go down

Help, I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up Empty Help, I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up

Post by Andromeda Zaro Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:56 am

The sun bounced off Andromeda's wet skin. The sand stuck to her nude body, becoming more irritating with every step. Falling into a cave, she began to vomit up bounds of water; she couldn't breath. The pain returned with every gasp for air, and seemed to go on infinitely. Returning to her feet, she slammed to the side of the cave. She slid to the ground, hugging her knees into her chest.

She squinted her eyes shut, rubbing them with her palms leaving bright red marks against her porcelain skin. It's a dream, it's a dream, it's a dream. She failed to convince herself, it wasn't a dream. The salty water trapped in her lungs was real, the beach she woke up on was real, and the fact she wasn't one-with-the-sea certainly was real. This doesn't happen. Not to Andromeda. She doesn't drown, isn't weak, and the land is the last place you'd see her. This doesn't happen to Andromeda. This doesn't happen to sirens.
Andromeda Zaro
Andromeda Zaro
Sirens

Back to top Go down

Help, I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up Empty ho

Post by Cloud Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:26 pm

Put some clothes on for god sake's.
Cloud
Cloud

Back to top Go down

Help, I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up Empty Re: Help, I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up

Post by Nya Nýchta Phobos Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:00 pm

Things had been changing around the Immortals location lately, especially since everyone had began figuring out the Eclipse has something to do with the lack of abilities. Running her fingers down the bushes that lingers around the outskirts of their mansion. Nya began feeling uneasy. Her particular gift for sensing fear had nothing to do with abilities, but much rather it was a part of her anatomy. Fear gave off a particular scent that Nya could pick up miles away.

Quickly changing direction Nya crawled under a few tree's ducking her head just barely enough to get through. The scent got stronger with each step, and with that Nya's curiosity grew more and more. Was this an Immortals member? Or someone new? Turning the corner, Nya found herself standing face to face with a cave, and once entering, there was a even bigger shock. Narrowing her eyes, Nya looked at the woman in confusion. She wanted to comment about her clothing situation...but she could tell the woman was in obvious pain. Taking a few steps closer, Nya frowned. "Are you alright.."
Nya Nýchta Phobos
Nya Nýchta Phobos

Back to top Go down

Help, I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up Empty Re: Help, I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up

Post by Andromeda Zaro Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:42 pm

Andromeda stiffened at the new voice, wiping the tears from her eyes she stopped weeping. Glancing up from the ground, she saw the women's startling appearance. She wanted to run back to the ocean; though she might just drown again. She wasn't in the situation to be shallow about another appearance.

"No..." she weakly answered. She didn't care if she was in the presence of a human or super-natural. If she thought she was crazy then so be it. "My powers aren't working. They don't work, they don't work." She rapidly trailed off into untranslatable gibberish. She looked at her fingers, before gnawing fiercely on a nail.
Andromeda Zaro
Andromeda Zaro
Sirens

Back to top Go down

Post by Nya Nýchta Phobos Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:29 pm

As much as Nya wanted to toy with the girl...She knew that the girl was already torturing herself. Sighing softly, Nya took off her jackets and knelt down to offer it to her. It was not much, but it at least went to the mid thigh in length. "Yeah, we all have. They will be back in no time." Nya was half trying to comfort, and half just trying to survive the interaction with another perons.

Watching her carefully, Nya tried to ignore the nail biting though it was a sincere pet peeve. "Put the jacket on...It will at least help for now."
Nya Nýchta Phobos
Nya Nýchta Phobos

Back to top Go down

Post by Andromeda Zaro Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:38 pm

Wrapping the jacket around herself, Andromeda got to her feet. She stood tall at 5,10, though the jacket was long enough to do it's job. Something the strange women had said peaked Andromeda's interest. "You all have..? Lost your powers- I mean. What do you know about powers?" Andromeda asked with genuine curiosity. Andromeda doesn't make friends. But if she were too it would be with someone who understands. Someone with abilities. Someone insane...like her.

Andromeda Zaro
Andromeda Zaro
Sirens

Back to top Go down

Post by Nya Nýchta Phobos Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:22 pm

Nya observed the woman carefully as she stood up, she was ready to lend hand if the woman began stumbling once more. There was something odd about the woman, not the way she acted but her personal gate...How her body seemed to work...Was this due to the eclipse? Did she usually not have legs? All ya could picture was a giant horse creature. Smiling softly, Nya quickly shook the thought from her head. "Yes, everyone here has abilities. Each uniquely different." Offering the woman her hand, Nya figured it would be a good first step to get her out of the cave.

"I become physically stronger at the sensation of others fear. It's nutritional for me. And I can make other see and feel what they fear most." Half smiling, Nya observed the woman's expressions carefully. Like most creatures branching from Pandora's Box, Nightmares weren't very well known by the Magical/Mythical community. This was also due to the fact that they could blend in with humanity without any problems...besides their occasion attitudes. Smirking faintly at the woman, Nya blinked several times before tipping her head. "What are you?" It was interesting how the eclipse impacts each individual. Nya usually would be the one to help others unless their fear benefited her. And now, though she could still smell the fear, it didn't benefit her..she just wanted to help. Stupid Planet. Stupid Eclipse.
Nya Nýchta Phobos
Nya Nýchta Phobos

Back to top Go down

Post by Andromeda Zaro Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:05 am

Taking the strange woman's hand, Andromeda followed her further into the cave. Nya peaked her interest in a genuine way. Behind the layer of makeup all Andromeda saw was a woman not unlike herself. She had never heard of the powers described. She didn't know if she trusted her yet, though following her was her safest bet. Powerless, Andromeda remained exposed to the elements. She still needed to rest. Her throat continued burned with the salty water- the salty water which she used to breathe with ease.

"I'm a siren." Andromeda replied, gaining some voice back. She continued, "I'm sorry but...I've studied this realm for years, and never have I heard of a race to match your particular abilities...What are you?" She asked, returning the question. "And where are we?"
Andromeda Zaro
Andromeda Zaro
Sirens

Back to top Go down

Post by Nya Nýchta Phobos Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:06 am

At first, all Nya could do was smile. There were so many responses that Nya could give this woman, but yet, it still seemed neither knew each others names. Helping lead the woman out of the cave and along the sandy beach, Nya chuckled softly to herself. "A Nytemare..." Looking down at the ground and walked, Nya let out a very soft sigh."Once human but then cursed by the Greek Gods." Nya seemed as though she was going to continue explaining but abruptly stopped in her tracks. Others having too much information on her, and her kind would be dangerous.

Nya paused as they reached the path that would lead to the Immortal entrance, looking towards the woman once more, Nya felt an obligation to introduce herself. "Nýchta Phobos, but for simplicity reasons, go by Nya to most." Half smirking to herself, Nya felt some humor in her words.. "Well, for those who decide they have the courage to talk to me."
Nya Nýchta Phobos
Nya Nýchta Phobos

Back to top Go down

Post by Andromeda Zaro Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:15 pm

The name of the race sounded equally as frightening as the powers that came along with it. "Oh, I never met any gods personally. I know my mother did- though." Andromeda attempted to bond over a small subject. When waited for more information to arise, but Nya said nothing else.
Andromeda followed her, intrigued at her introduction. "I'm Andromeda Zaro. Rome or Andromeda works." She replied continuing to follow her. Both the siren and the human in Andromeda liked this new woman.

Last edited by Andromeda Zaro on Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Andromeda Zaro
Andromeda Zaro
Sirens

Back to top Go down

Post by Nya Nýchta Phobos Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:50 pm

There were so many words that Nya could have used when the woman brought up her mothers connections with the gods. But none of which were the proper words to use in such a situation. Taking a deep breath in, Nya allowed her chest to slowly lowers as she exhaled. This world was something of a awful fairy tale...something of a...Nightmare. Smirking softly to herself, Nya looked towards the woman. "It is nice to meet you."

Taking the first step on to the unstable path, Nya offered her hand to the woman, in case she still wasn't used to having legs to walk on. "About 2,500 years ago...I tricked the gods into allowing me to enter a forbidden garden...In this garden were apples to make one immortal..." Cutting herself off and looking down with an uncertain grin, Nya sighed. "To say the least, they weren't pleased with being made to look a fool...One cannot be born a Nightmare. Only cursed into one." Nya wasn't entirely certain why she was sharing this information with the Siren, after all, she had never shared this information with anyone...Was it due to a lapse in judgement with her abilities gone? Or was she finally seeing things slightly more clear since she wasn't over run with others fears..
Nya Nýchta Phobos
Nya Nýchta Phobos

Back to top Go down

Post by Andromeda Zaro Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:38 pm

Andromeda once again took Nya's hand, following unsteadily. It had been nearly 70 years since she took her last steps on land. She felt like a newborn animal. Clumsy, though walking still came somewhat naturally.
Andromeda listened to Nya's story, the woman didn't share much but what she did excited Andromeda. Gods, gardens, spells, it was all relatively new to her. She'd fled any people with abilities she new once she was fully grown, the age of 2 for a Siren.

Realizing exactly where the stranger was taking her, Andromeda grew confused; though not worried. "Where are we going?" She asked uncertainly.
Andromeda Zaro
Andromeda Zaro
Sirens

Back to top Go down

Post by Nya Nýchta Phobos Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:55 pm

Leading the woman up the path, Nya kept her eyes focused forward now. She hadn't told her story in so long that is felt like she was regurgitating poison....But her life story remained engraved in her head as if it had just happened yesterday. After all, even after hundreds to thousands of years, who would forget such a life changing event.

"Immortals Housing Unit." Nya spoke clearly but in a very monotone fashion. "It will, at least for now, serve for a place where you can eat and rest."
Nya Nýchta Phobos
Nya Nýchta Phobos

Back to top Go down

Post by Andromeda Zaro Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:35 pm

Rome nodded her thanks, a small smile escaped her lips. "I think I could use a place to stay. I don't know when I'll be able to ...swim. Again." She sighed, staring at where she had come from. "Are we almost there?"
Andromeda Zaro
Andromeda Zaro
Sirens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down