Promise Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 92 on Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:48 pm
Latest topics
» Finding Enzo
Where Did the Party Go? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 4:41 pm by Rion Diamond

» Face Claims
Where Did the Party Go? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 4:29 pm by The Rolands

» Jail Break
Where Did the Party Go? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 3:24 pm by The Rolands

» Race Dictionary Form
Where Did the Party Go? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 11:56 pm by Elrich

» Breaking of a New Game
Where Did the Party Go? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 7:18 pm by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos

» The Distress Call
Where Did the Party Go? EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 10:14 pm by Rowan Sibyl Roi

» Sim 1: Golem
Where Did the Party Go? EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 5:12 pm by Aeparia

» A Shattered City with Hopeful Dreams
Where Did the Party Go? EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 9:26 am by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos

» LʲUSɪFƏR, The Fallen Archangel
Where Did the Party Go? EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 12:20 am by lʲusɪfər

Where Did the Party Go?

+3
Aeparia
Kyson Ray
Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Where Did the Party Go? Empty Where Did the Party Go?

Post by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:13 pm

Where Did the Party Go? Tumblr_lxg3ztIhxu1r0frfb
Though her steps were basically soundless, Addy was still careful to leave no trail of her presence until she was ready to present herself. Looking up at the lights, Addy laughed softly as they began to flicker in and out. She had heard about the Immortals, but primarily on how serious they were. No other specific details. She had decided to those minor details, she would pay this little group of grumpy gills a visit. Running her hand down the hallway walls as she walked, Addy seemed focused on only one factor. Humming softly to herself, she tuned everything else out. "Old friends become ex's again..Ooh where did the party go.."

Entering the water source room, Addy knelled down next to the rather large body of water. Carefully she pulled a large back of powder from a bag she had on, without hesitation she ripped the bag open and poured it into the water. With a tip of her head and a toss of the bag, the body of water now began to to take a gelatine form. Smiling softly, impressed with her work thus far, Addy then disappeared into the air. It was time for some fun.
Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos
Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos
Trickster

Back to top Go down

Where Did the Party Go? Empty Re: Where Did the Party Go?

Post by Kyson Ray Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:06 pm

Kyson was walking through the halls and saw somebody kneeling by the water source and his eyes narrowed. He walked over trying as hard as he could to go silent and then he heard her asking about where the party had gone and he smiled, "If you wanna be a home-body, I'll bring the party to you.." he let his eyes turn to a sky blue and the room turned into a party, people jumping into her gelatin pool and diving in and coming out covered in it and he smirked.
"Welcome to my House Party."
Kyson Ray
Kyson Ray
Trickster

Back to top Go down

Post by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:22 pm

Where Did the Party Go? Tumblr_lxg3ztIhxu1r0frfb

Reappearing behind him, Addy playfully traced her finger along his back before walking in front of him. "Oh you little Trickster...Getting involved with my good time." Addy spoke playfully before disappearing and reappearing on another side of the now Gelatine water source. Jumping into it, Addy didn't come up at first. A couple seconds lingered before the entire room seemed to shift again, taking the appearance of a club. The pool of Jello was still there, just a slight reminder of the actual detail of the room. People dancing everywhere, drinks being passed around. The music just loud enough that the outside world wouldn't interrupt a thing. Ever since Greek times, this is how Tricksters preferred to live. Truly any tricksters dream, A Tricksters life style.

Addy appeared in a clubbing dress now, short enough to leave something to the imagination, but still playful enough that it would be obvious she too was a trickster. Handing the man a drink, she winked playfully. "Then let the party begin."
Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos
Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos
Trickster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyson Ray Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:32 pm

Kyson smiled and pushed his hair back into his hat and adjusted it onto his head and winked at her. "I'm kyson. Kyson ray, you're like me...a trickster. ! I've never met another one..and..and you're hot !" He was watching her closely and took the drink gladly and eyed her, his shirt changing to an all white sleeveless shirt to expose his tattoos and a pair of jeans and white shoes.

"You weren't at the meeting, who are you?"
Kyson Ray
Kyson Ray
Trickster

Back to top Go down

Post by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:43 pm

Linking her arm around his, Addy laughed softly to herself before taking a drink from her glass. Before responding she walked him over to the bar where there were two seats. Taking a seat herself, she then directed him to the other. "Now that that's all out on the table, No. I didn't attend any meetings. Just visiting from Vegas." Looking around for a moment, Addy pulled a cherry from her drink, bringing it carefully to her mouth. Pulling the cherry apart from the stem her teeth. She allowed herself the perfect pause before responding once more. "Addalyn, but I can go by Addy. Trickster as well." Pausing before her next sentence, Addy allowed her smoky eyes to observe him for several seconds, uncaring how obvious she was or not.

"Meetings sound...Hmm" Addy rain her fingers through her hair, allowing it to brush carefully down her exposed back. "Generic. Boring. Lifeless." Addy looked around the mood for a moment, having Fall out Boy appear one a now apparent stage within the room. "Now, Now, What is playful Trickster like yourself doing here?" Addy's entire appearance and persona came off playful, but this was typical of her personality. Though she had been around for a bit, she herself hadn't met very many Tricksters, and those she had couldn't usually keep up with her life style.
Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos
Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos
Trickster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyson Ray Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:50 pm

Kyson smiled and sat down next to her, amazed thst somebody else was around like him. He played with his hat unconsciously and then began to speak, "Well,I was kind of brought here. Rion found me robbing some rich guy. He was loaded and I was broke and hungry. He took me in and said he'd show me the true reasons behind what I could do and he explained to me what a trickster was. He didn't know everyone but he knew the most of anyone I've met. He is kind of like a..hero for me though. He taught me a lot in a little time. I've been with him for a few weeks now and I already learned how to control time."

He looked up, his eyes still full of amazement but now he also has hints of admiration while he spoke. He was finally in a place he could be excepted. He smirked and his eyes turned once more and the party goers roared to love as the dj cranked the music up and started edging them to dance faster,louder, and to keep partying.
Kyson Ray
Kyson Ray
Trickster

Back to top Go down

Post by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:05 pm

After snapping her fingers together a cigarette appeared, resting in her finger tips. Pulling out a lighter she lit it and took the smoke in for a couple second before releasing it into the air. The smoke seemed to take different images into the air before disappearing completely. "You seem very found of this Rion figure." Addy smiled softly, observing his expressions. "It's not like most to help Tricksters, especially those as developmentally advanced as yourself." Addy looked over at the people dancing as they seemed to only grow more intense, more into each beat of the music. It was an illusion, they both knew that...But illusions were an escape...a route out of reality. A route to an alternative reality.

After taking another hit of her cigarette, Addy flicked it aside and jumped up from her chair. Grabbing Kyson's arm carefully in the process. "Let's Dance"
Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos
Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos
Trickster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyson Ray Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:45 pm

He smiled and took her hand, dancing with her in matching beats to the music. He went out of his way to keep up with her and he smiled and moved his hands to her waist and moved to pull her closer. "I'm not as advanced as you think, I don't know how to use my powers without my eyes turning, and I can't keep them up for longer than half an hour."

He looked down at her and took his hat and placed it on her head. "Plan on staying here? Or are you going to be leaving? There's enough people here to have fun with."
Kyson Ray
Kyson Ray
Trickster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucee Carina Sinclair Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:52 pm

Meanwhile Lucee and Ape made their way to the water source hand in hand. Lucee enjoyed moments like this, as her little mind began to wonder about the possibilities of friendship with Ape, her day dream shattered by the loud music echoing off the walls and the strange scent of something sweet mixed with smoke.

Lucee takes her free hand to cover her ear,wrinkling her face in disgust at the smell. As they enter the room Lucee's jaw drops in pure shock at the scene unfolding before her innocent little eyes.
Lucee Carina Sinclair
Lucee Carina Sinclair
Ascendant

Back to top Go down

Post by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:58 pm

The music blasted against the walls of the usually quiet room. As he pulled her closer, she carefully wrapped her arms around his neck. Pressing their bodies closer together, just enough to be a tease. "I have given it thought, but maybe it could be our little secret if I stay." Her voice was playful as usual, but this time seemed a little more serious. Addy had considered staying around here, but she wanted to be off the radar of the others while she was present.

Dancing closer against his body, Addy brought her lips close enough to his ear to whisper. "Oh and the eyes? Sometimes you just have release some of that...Tension." Addy pulled away to look back up at him before she looked towards the entrance. She wasn't surprised, they hadn't bee very quiet after all, but the expression on the child was priceless.
Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos
Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos
Trickster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyson Ray Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:03 pm

Kyson smiled and watched her, "of course it's our secret. And, gonna help me release some...." he smirked and eyed her hungrily, "tension." He looked over at the two new girls and frowned, "well I suppose this isn't a secret anymore then, that's awkward.." his eyes flared t the sky blue and the music stopped so they all didn't have to yell to hear each other, but the party never seemed to stop for the partiers.
Kyson Ray
Kyson Ray
Trickster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeparia Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:12 pm

As Ape trailed into the water source after Lu, she released Lu's hand so she could further protect her ears. "What in the hell..?" Her eyes widened upon the scene in front of her. No longer a dreary basement, the atmosphere of a club, including the party-goers, were surrounding Kyson and someone new. "There will be no releasing of tension, anywhere, at any time! Ever!" Aeparia shouted, then spoke normally and weaved through the dancing crazies after it seemed the music was muted. "What the hell is happening in here!? Who turned the water into ... what is that anyways? Is.. is that jell-o!?" The look on Ape's face was of utter disgust as she pointed an accusatory finger at the pair. "You damn tricksters are the worst troublemakers in this entire place!" Looking to check on Lu, then back between Kyson and the stranger, Aeparia fumed. "Who the hell are you anyways!? And how did you even get in here?!"
Aeparia
Aeparia
Avariel Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:23 pm

The illusions of party goers disappeared as the Short women approaching them started yelling. Addy couldn't help but watch the women as she pointed at them and began pointing. Though she could tell the small lady was upset..Addy spaced out on everything she was saying. Leaning down slightly, Addy observed her curiously before pinching her cheek. After observing her for several more seconds, Addy looked back at Kyson, smiling softly. "I didn't know you guys had leprechauns here?"

Looking back at the woman, Addy closed her palms for several seconds before opening it back up, revealing a coin. "There that should make you a happier little person."
Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos
Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos
Trickster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucee Carina Sinclair Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:33 pm

Lucee simply stood there shell shocked at the events that had unfolded just now. She couldn't hear what she said, but she certainly could tell that Ape had yelled at them. As they got closer to the two trouble makers she glared up at kyson putting her hands on her hips, she knew she didn't like him from the very minute he spoke at the meeting.

But just as the party scene had shocked her she suddenly realized just how tall these two were. She wanted nothing more to hide behind her auntie ape, not much taller than herself, but she couldn't look weak in front of these people. She would never be able to escape this tricksters illusions.

This new lady however seemed like she was just in it for the fun, but the way she antagonized Ape calling her a leprechaun Lucee couldn't tell what her exact intentions were. Unsure of what to do Lucee decides to maintain her glare crossing her arms and letting out a huff of frustration. How was she supposed to manage being on her own if she couldn't take a little bit of confrontation.
Lucee Carina Sinclair
Lucee Carina Sinclair
Ascendant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyson Ray Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:39 pm

Kyson smirked as Addy worked her 'fun' and his eyes flashed once more, and a black pot full of gold and a rainbow appears behind the elf. "Oh, look, there's your pot of gold and rainbow, why don't you take your little...dwarf friend and go back over the rainbow. We adults were having a conversation." Kyson was just starting to get comfortable and then these two had to come and ruin it. He knew that when she introduced herself he should have done whatever it had taken to avoid her. And yet here she was, ruining his moment with a hot girl. Kyson had had his share of women, hell, he had his share of men, but this one was different, she could teach him things in and out of the red room. He smirked and looked down at the little girl and a flower crown appeared on her head, then died and shriveled up after a few seconds and he laughed.

Finally, he looked over at Addy and watched her closely, the curls of her hair fell perfectly arund her face and the way she carried herself had done him in. He was in puppy dog love.
Kyson Ray
Kyson Ray
Trickster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeparia Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:58 pm

Aeparia's cheeks began to turn red with the commentary. "I. Am. Not. A. Leprechaun." She spoke short and clearly, slapping the coin out of the female Tricker's hand. She rolled her eyes at Kyson's comment, unamused. "As fond as I am of shiny things, I am an Elf. Not a green Irish fae. And Lucee is not a dwarf. She's a child." Ape glared, stretching her black wings out from under her cloak, in part to shield Lu from the menaces to society, and partially to be less leprechaun-like. Aeparia really needed to invest in some heels. Maybe that would help with the height thing.. Sighing internally, she focused her attention back to the stranger. "Again, I ask. Who are you?"
Aeparia
Aeparia
Avariel Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:10 pm

"Feisty little thing, aren't you?" Smiling softly, Addy looked over at the coin that had been smacked from her hand. Right when it hit the ground it changed it's form into spiders crawling everywhere, almost like spider eggs had hatched. Standing up straight once more, Addy walked back over to Kyson. "Are elves usually this angry?" Looking back at the elf, Addy smirked slightly. "Now these are the grumpy poster children I had heard about."

Running her fingers through her curls, Addy allowed her hair to fall across her shoulders. She couldn't really take anything this hostile elf woman was saying serious...But for the sake of Kyson, she would try. "Addy. And I took a magic carpet, haven't you heard, they are all the rage now."

Looking back around the room, Addy watched as the room returned to normal, all except the water that was still Jello. Turning back around, Addy ran her fingers over her dress, "And I am sorry to break it you but..." Addy looked over at Kyson for a moment as if thinking her words over. "I will be staying." Smirking faintly, she walked back next to him once more. "Tension doesn't go away itself, ya know?" Playfully winking towards the Elf woman, allowing her words to linger in the air.
Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos
Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos
Trickster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucee Carina Sinclair Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:30 pm

Lucee's eyes momentarily fill with terror yanking the crown off her head, then filling with anger as she throws the crown at kysons feet. As mad as she wants to be Lucee can't help but lose all anger at the mention of a flying carpet. This new comer interests her, where did she come from? Do flying carpets really exist? Lucee's mind began to wonder yet again.
Lucee Carina Sinclair
Lucee Carina Sinclair
Ascendant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyson Ray Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:35 pm

Kyson smiled wickedly and his eyes went back to normal and the flower crown became alive once more and the rainbow disappeared. He listened to them talk, trying his hardest not to laugh at the tiny people in the room. He was taller than most people so he was usually used to this, but these two were straight up midgets.

He moved to take Addy's hand and smirked, oddly enough, he felt like he could cause havoc and put the entire world into chaos with her at his side and he was planning on doing just that. Kyson's eyes lingered back to his hand and then his eyes widened and he let go of her hand and went to leap unto the Jello.

"Then come out here and help me become less tense, I'm waiting. "
Kyson Ray
Kyson Ray
Trickster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeparia Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:51 pm

Aeparia's eyes narrowed further when Addy winked and Kyson decided to take a swim in the jell-o. Muttering under her breath, Ape retrieved Lu's now-revived crown and placed it back on top of her head, giving her a small smile before returning her focus to Addy and Kyson. "So, the jell-o's a real thing? Are you serious? Who in their right, or even wrong mind, would turn a communities main water source.. into.. to jell-o!?" Ape placed her hands at her hips, glaring at Kyson. "There will be no releasing of tension it what used to be the water source!" She turned her attention to Addy for a moment, "Don't even think about it, magic carpet."
Aeparia
Aeparia
Avariel Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:06 pm

At first Addy hadn't even realized that Kyson had taken her hand, but by the time she had, he pulled it away just as quickly. Had he become embarrassed? Smiling faintly, Addy laughed to herself. Addy's eyes followed him as he jumped into the pool of Jello, as first she figured this was a teasing gesture, and she would just playfully decline...That was, until she heard the Elf woman speak again.

Looking over at the woman, Addy took a few steps to her, speaking in a playfully manner. "You could always join. Seems you have a lot of tension yourself." Addy stood back up and walked over towards the pool of Jello. Reach her hand around, she half way unzipped her dress. Pausing she looked back, "Oh, Were you going to watch?"
Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos
Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos
Trickster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucee Carina Sinclair Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:24 pm

Lucee's cheeks turn a bright pink as she lets out an exasperated sigh. Lucee had had enough of these two. Although she would love to swim in the jello herself, these two were misbehaving. She turned on her heel yelling for Re as she ran down the hallway. Re would fix this!
Lucee Carina Sinclair
Lucee Carina Sinclair
Ascendant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyson Ray Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:11 pm

Kyson stared, hard. He had never seen anything so perfect, the room was empty besides himself and Addy in his mind, the elf ad the child were hone to him, and, as it seemed, the child truly was gone now. He was fine with that he didn't mind putting on a show, but he disn't want to be a show off either. He had been told that he was impressive on multiple occasions. If the elf wanted to join, more the merrier he thought as Addy spoke and his eyes lit up, "come on, Midget. Fetishes happen sometimes" he smirked and watched the two girls with a smile.
Kyson Ray
Kyson Ray
Trickster

Back to top Go down

Post by Evony Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:21 pm

After being spooked out of her memorizing, Evony got curious as to what had little Lu running the halls. She used her enhanced sense of sound and smell to make her way into the water source room, curious of what could possibly force lu to run away from.

As Evy stepped into the room her gaze moved across the room in wonder before resting on the jello. Her eyebrows knitted together in confusion before noticing the trickster, elf, and almost undressed woman in the room. She let her signature half-smile form across her face, once again revealing her delicate dimple. "Tsk tsk tsk, what might be going on in here. If you wanted to get some, Trickster, at least make it private." Evony's eyes alight with amusement as she crosses her arms.
Evony
Evony
Adapter

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeparia Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:33 pm

"Frankly, neither of you are my type," Aeparia shook her head in disgust, raising her brows as Evony showed up. Perfect timing, Ape sighed internally. "I disagree with the encouragement, but I couldn't agree more with making it private." With that, Ape turned towards the exit. "Damn Trickster troublemakers.. Just don't break the pipes.." She muttered as she passed through the doorway, unsure of where to head now.
Aeparia
Aeparia
Avariel Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum