Promise Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 92 on Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:48 pm
Latest topics
» Finding Enzo
Chaos in Disney World - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 4:41 pm by Rion Diamond

» Face Claims
Chaos in Disney World - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 4:29 pm by The Rolands

» Jail Break
Chaos in Disney World - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 3:24 pm by The Rolands

» Race Dictionary Form
Chaos in Disney World - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 11:56 pm by Elrich

» Breaking of a New Game
Chaos in Disney World - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 7:18 pm by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos

» The Distress Call
Chaos in Disney World - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 10:14 pm by Rowan Sibyl Roi

» Sim 1: Golem
Chaos in Disney World - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 5:12 pm by Aeparia

» A Shattered City with Hopeful Dreams
Chaos in Disney World - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 9:26 am by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos

» LʲUSɪFƏR, The Fallen Archangel
Chaos in Disney World - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 12:20 am by lʲusɪfər

Chaos in Disney World

+3
Aeparia
Lucee Carina Sinclair
Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chaos in Disney World - Page 2 Empty Re: Chaos in Disney World

Post by Kyson Ray Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:46 pm

Kyson frowned, Lucee wasn't even talking, but he could see the upset that had come across her face. He looked up at the sky and frowned, "The Eclipse. I heard something about this once, apparently when the moon covers the sun, every being loses their powers, I never thought much of it, it was an old hobo dude who cursed me up and down for not giving him change as he sat there and when i turned around he went on some rant, my illusions didn't affect him." Kyson frowned and as Lucee put her head into him, he ran his fingers through her loose curls and sighed, "You're gonna be okay. We're gonna go home soon. But for now, I think we should get you something to eat and to get you to a bed." Kyson knew how to be nice to lucee, but, he was even surprising himself, he actually... cared now. Usually, he did it because he felt like he had too, but now... he wanted too. He /wanted/ to keep her safe, but not just her, but Addy too, and everyone else that was in the park. He wanted to make sure they were all safe, he didn't care about the Chaos. He only cared about the safety of everyone here. If the Eclipse wiped out the powers of the "monsters", then what would come after them? Would something come after them ? He wasn't sure, he didn't know what to do, and so he just kept walking towards the castle.

Along the way, he stopped and got a bag of cotton candy from a vendor and a drink. This would have to do until they got actual food. He assumed they would just order room service to avoid going out, because right now, he didn't want to be outside, he wanted to sit in the room in the castle and just think. He wanted to think about what to do next.
Kyson Ray
Kyson Ray
Trickster

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzo Viloria Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:02 pm

Enzo looked up towards the sky, something was wrong and the people he was throwing sand at weren't falling asleep anymore, they were getting angry and so, he quickly stashed his bag of sand. What the hell was going on ? He had lost the three that he was following once they had entered the Haunted Mansion ride, but, once he heard a calming outside, he had to see what had stopped everyone, the Illusions would not have just vanished that way for no reason.

He looked around and saw that people were pointing to the sky and so, he followed their pointings and looked upward, "An Eclipse..." He quickly pulled his bag around to reach into it and started to rummage through it, looking for his hourglass necklace that Rip had given him before he passed, the hourglass. He pulled it out, put it around his neck and the sands began to fade out of the hourglass. He looked puzzled and let out an , "uh...." he was completely confused now.

The hourglass was meant to tell the time until the end of the earth, and the sands were nowhere near ending last time he had checked it, now, the sands were gone. It had to of had something to do with his powers being gone. The hourglass was linked to his powers, and so, he would hope thats all that it was. Out of the corner of his eye, he caught the curls of a little blonde girl and there they were, the three he had been looking for, the three that he had been following. they were getting cotton candy and a pop from a vendor and Enzo approached them finally, it was time. He had to act now, or he would never be able too. They couldn't hurt him without their powers, and hopefully, like him, they had lost their powers.

Enzo walked up to them, stopping them before they got too far away and didn't bother talking to the young girl or the boy who, both looked completely depressed, they were sort of out of it it had seemed. Maybe they too had lost their powers, maybe they were both just as confused as he was. Enzo nodded and spoke, "Uhm, well, uuhh.. I'm Enzo, and I'm not really sure what to say... I'mnot very good with words ? I kinda just stick to dinosaur bones and ancient artifacts so this is kind of hard for me and ... "And so his rambling continued and he still never got to his point. He saw the girl looking at him oddly and then he shook his head and tried to get back on track, " Oh ! Um, the reason i stopped you ! You guys are the reason for all that chaos ! You're Tricksters! I learned about you from the Dream Land. I'm a Sandman and.. Well, not the sandman, he was just kind of a mascot for us... and he didn't really care much for out kind after he got famous. He went about his days and then he turned evil kind of so we had to..." He looked over to Lucee and then back to the girl and began again, " we had to put him on a permanent leave. After that though, I got called in and they taught me a bunch of stuff and then i went back to school after my training, i graduated and i went all over the world in a summer, obviously i didn't see everything i would have liked to, but who could see the world in full detail in just one summer? But ya know, not much more about me i guess, um, yeah, i followed you because i got a note from the Organization to come here and im certain its because of you three !"

Finally being finished he frowned, he knew he talked too much but when he was nervous he rambled and he was't sure where to start, and he had hoped that he hadn't ticked the group of three off, but he had to tell them what he could and then he thought back at what they had said and then realized that he confused himself let alone these people, hopefully they could keep up with his nonsense.
Enzo Viloria
Enzo Viloria
Sandman

Back to top Go down

Post by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:33 pm

Pausing, Addy watched as Kyson took Lucee to get some cotton candy. They would probably order room service of some sort once they got back to the castle, but for now this would have to do...maybe this would even help cheer Lucee up. The two tricksters had never seen Lucee this way...After all, they had never had to. Th eclipse was forcing them to live without their abilities...without the side effects of their abilities...And out of the three of them at this very moment, Lucee was taking the worst of it. There was so much concern coursing through Addy as she watched the two..They were going to fight through this...Even if they had to hide it out for a little bit.

Folding her arms carefully in front of her, Addy smirked faintly as she heard someone approaching. She didn't need her abilities to stay on her toes, especially after all the time she had spent on this planet. Turning her body slightly, Addy observed the man as he began rambling on...As it seems, she was only partially catching onto everything he was ranting about. There were a few words Addy caught onto as the man continued talking. Tricksters. Sand man? Organization. Note? Taking a careful step forward, Addy unfolded her arms and brought her finger tip to his lips to quiet him... "Alright, Alright...What?" Tipping her head slightly, Addy held her finger there for several seconds before dropping it and resting her hand back at her side. "Note...What organization?"

Looking back at Kyson and Lucee, Addy knew she had a couple minutes until they would be ready to continue to the castle. Sighing softly she looked back at the man. "Can you walk and talk?"
Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos
Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos
Trickster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucee Carina Sinclair Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:08 am

Lucee grinned at the cotton candy Kyson handed her. She may not be able to shake this funk that she was in, but what seven and a half year old didn't love cotton candy. As she nibbled on the cotton candy she realized her stomach started to growl. Today was starting to take its toll on her, she hadn't even realized how hungry she was. She didn't want to be anymore of a burden, but hunger was hunger and Lucee had never liked that feeling very much. Softly she whispered in Kyson's ear, "Thank you Kyson, can we get some food when we get to the room..."

As they found their way back to Addy, Lucee noticed a strange yet shy looking figure talking to her. They stood there awkwardly for a moment, Lucee reached for her long pony tail, pulling out the bow and crumpling it in her hands. What did this man want, Lucee was tired of all of these new people. She just wanted to go to sleep and never wake up.
Lucee Carina Sinclair
Lucee Carina Sinclair
Ascendant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyson Ray Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:04 pm

Kyson nodded and looked at the boy who was rambling, "You're annoying." He turned on his heels and went back to walking towards the castle room. He had to get food for Lucee. He didn't care for what the boy had to say he would leave that to Addy. He looked back once more and nudged her softly, "Forget him, if he can't keep up thats on him."

They walked into the castle and he stopped, he wasn't sure where he was going, this wasn't really going to help him. He sighed and closed his eyes, he was starting to get annoyed. He didn't know what to do.
Kyson Ray
Kyson Ray
Trickster

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzo Viloria Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:27 pm

Enzo sighed and tried to get ahold of himself down. He didn't like talking to people, but he had to at least try, "The Organization is just an organization of sandmen. He work to keep the nightmares away, but obviously we can't save everyone. We live in the Dream Land where only things even us freaks of nature could imagine live." He stopped and thought about the rest of her questions and looked down at his shoes, hoping that he wouldn't be as nervous this way, "As for the note, well, the organization sent it and it said something about bringing back the Sandman's name. I guess too many people have forgotten about who we were and what we do since the old SandMan got uh.. taken out."

He slowed his breathing and looked back up then pulled a metal cup out of the side of his bag and took a drink, leaving a coffee mustache on him and he fixed his glasses and ran his hand through his hair, "And well, you three are the only freaks of nature that i've found around here ! So, I guess us meeting was meant to be !"
Enzo Viloria
Enzo Viloria
Sandman

Back to top Go down

Post by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:21 pm

Tipping her head slightly, all her hair fell to her side before she turned around to follow Kyson and Lucee. This figure..and it was obvious his social skills were lacking but Addy couldn't help but wonder if he could be some kind of help. Following behind Kyson and Lucee, Addy looked over at the man following. "So I am going to take a wild guess and say that your abilities are broken as well?" Addy watched the man for several seconds before entering the castle.

Kyson's growing frustration towards the situation was becoming obvious to Addy. So while the man seemed to be gathering his thoughts, Addy stepped up. Walking up to a counter off the side, Addy ran her finger gently through her hair. Addy could tell the man at the counter would be easy to manipulate, even without her abilities. "Excuse me, I think we seem a little turned around..we reserved a room earlier." Giving a gentle, but playful smile, the nervous working man gave a quick nod before beginning to direct them to the right direction.

Once reaching the room, Addy welcomed everyone else in before plopping down on a couch placed within the room. Good thing they had reserved the biggest room within the castle before their abilities vanished. Looking towards the strange sand man, Addy smrked "And back to that freak comment..I prefer misfit on the streets, freak in the bed." Lying her head against the couch, Addy then looked back over towards Kyson. She had been worried.
Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos
Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos
Trickster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucee Carina Sinclair Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:27 pm

Lucee let out a soft yawn resting her head back on Kyson. This hotel was quite marvelous, but Lucee was completely unamused. What was the point of all of this extravagance, it all seemed like a waste. Nevertheless the beds were quite comfortable. Lu crawled up in the lavishly plush bed and flopped backwards. This man that called himself Enzo was starting to annoy Lucee, why was he here, what did he want with them. They weren't causing any trouble, nothing permanent at least. Why couldn't this strange man just go and be on his way.
Lucee Carina Sinclair
Lucee Carina Sinclair
Ascendant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyson Ray Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:38 pm

Kyson followed the others, he hated not knowing what was going on, this stupid eclipse needed to end. He needed his powers back, he was starting to go insane. He clenched his teeth and picked up the menu for room service and looked it over and then handed it to Lucee once he was finished. He would make the call once everyone was ready to order.

Until then though, he laid down and the softness of the bed felt incredible. He sank into it and yawned and closed his eyes. He kept thinking about what he could have done to save his siblings. He left them, but he was so young, what was he going to do ?

He sat up, his tone violent now, he was annoyed of this guy following them, annoyed about being so powerless, and annoyed of how...helpless he was back then. He was different now, yes, but in his mind, he was just as helpless as he was the first time his foster mother raped him. "Look dude, I don't care if you stay or go, but shut the fuck up. I'm tired of hearing you talk. Tired of you rambling. Get to the damn point, or im going to shut your mouth for you. Permanently."
Kyson Ray
Kyson Ray
Trickster

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzo Viloria Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:44 pm

Enzo frowned, he knew that he rambled, but, he didn't think that he had stepped out of line. He quickly took a seat at the table in the room, sitting on the table itself. He looked down at the ground, unsure of what to say now that wouldn't make this kid more upset than he already was. He knew that the power loss was bothering him, but it was bothering everyone. He was being selfish, but Enzo knew that he was just a young kid, a hot head. He looked back to Addy and tilted his head, "My powers. Yeah, theyre turned off. The eclipse does that. We have about a day and a half of this eclipse remaining. A lot of time has actually passed surprisingly. It does feel like only a few hours, but in fact, something is speeding time up around us, just.. us. Just those in disney. The rest of the world seems to be going at normal speed from what the reports say."

He pulled his chrome book from his bag and set it up then hit a button on the side of his glasses and a computer screen formed on his glasses as he powered the computer up to show them all as well. "The organization prepares for this. It takes a lot of time, but, we try to do what we can for those who truly need their powers. The problem is, we too lose our powers if we leave the Dream Land."

Once the computer turned on, he turned it to face addy and Kyson. "Now, if you read this, it tells you what i just did. It's the report the organization sent me. If you still don't believe me that is."
Enzo Viloria
Enzo Viloria
Sandman

Back to top Go down

Post by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:34 pm

Looking over at Kyson, Addy flinched slightly. Something was off with her...It was not just their abilities that gave them powers...but their abilities impacted their personalities too. There was so much frustration...so much fear...standing up quickly Addy knocked a nearby table over beside her"Would you stop arguing!!" Addy shouted, pressing her finger tips through her hair. With her abilities gone...Addy could feel everything in her heighten...She could feel her emotions stacking.

Feeling her own control..her own beliefs turning against her..Addy maneuvered around the furniture located within the room and made her way out the door they had just entered. Accidentally slamming the door behind her she took a couple steps down the hall before leaning her back against the wall and sliding to sit down, her knee's up. There was so much...too much...
Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos
Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos
Trickster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucee Carina Sinclair Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:51 pm

Lucee looked around the room, all this anger around her... She didn't like it at all. Something deep inside her mind told her, This was all wrong. She didn't like this at all, she could see the frustration and the confusion in everyones eyes. Her own anger slipped away from her, and quickly turned to grief. This was all wrong. Lucee pulled her knees to her chest, feeling much smaller than usual. This was all wrong. She couldn't let these people see her like this, she was falling apart. Maybe they won't notice, she hoped and willed they wouldn't. But all hope was lost... This was all wrong.

At the point of no return, all Lucee could do was look around the room panicking. This was all wrong. Tears began to fall down her bright pink cheeks, and her nose stuffed up against her will. What was happening to her.... This is all wrong. This is all wrong. This is all wrong. She couldn't hold her thoughts back anymore, she was such a failure, her thoughts came bursting out of her mouth, before she could hold her tongue, in the form of a scream, "THIS IS ALL WRONG!!"
Lucee Carina Sinclair
Lucee Carina Sinclair
Ascendant

Back to top Go down

Post by Reast Istoría Vu Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:51 pm

Within seconds a black hole seemed to consume the far corner of the room. Dragging Ape wth her, Re walked through it, her eyes pitch black, and the scars all over her body glowing with a darken composure. With the Eclipse gone, Re could feel the darkness consuming her.She would need to lock herself down for a few days...But first, she had to get them back safely. Letting go of Ape, Re quickly made her way over to the bed, scooping Lucee up in her arms. Turning around quickly, she directed Addy towards the teleporter. Quickly directing Ape and Addy into the teleporter, Re followed behind with Lucee in her arms. They were leaving to the Immortal Island.
Reast Istoría Vu
Reast Istoría Vu
Admin

https://promisedisland.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2