Promise Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 92 on Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:48 pm
Latest topics
» Finding Enzo
The Warning EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 4:41 pm by Rion Diamond

» Face Claims
The Warning EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 4:29 pm by The Rolands

» Jail Break
The Warning EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 3:24 pm by The Rolands

» Race Dictionary Form
The Warning EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 11:56 pm by Elrich

» Breaking of a New Game
The Warning EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 7:18 pm by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos

» The Distress Call
The Warning EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 10:14 pm by Rowan Sibyl Roi

» Sim 1: Golem
The Warning EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 5:12 pm by Aeparia

» A Shattered City with Hopeful Dreams
The Warning EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 9:26 am by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos

» LʲUSɪFƏR, The Fallen Archangel
The Warning EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 12:20 am by lʲusɪfər

The Warning

2 posters

Go down

The Warning Empty The Warning

Post by Rion Diamond Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:51 pm

Rion became a blur of shadows as he raced back to the Island. He wasn't sure what to expect really. Things could o either way, but it seemed likely that Elrich and Damon being back could only mean one thing, destruction. He hurried back to the island and appeared in-front of the black and red entrance and hurried down and into the underground. He quickly did a power sense to find reast and then headed toward her direction and walked into the lounge to find her. "Hey, bad news, actually, terrible news. Elrich and Damon are back and... Rich has some little toy he's carrying along with him. Goes by wolf, he has magic in his blood, but appears to be human, Rich has his little inner demon coming back too, I saw the panic in his eyes and the only other time that i've seen him truly panic that way was the last time that beast had been awakened."

Rion, out of breath from talking so much sat down on a chair and let out a deep breath and then continued, "They were in Africa, Damon was planning on leaving, so, we should have a little bit of time, but i can't really guarantee how much time. Truly, I doubt it will be much. "
Rion Diamond
Rion Diamond

Back to top Go down

The Warning Empty Re: The Warning

Post by Reast Istoría Vu Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:21 pm

Re has been resting within the lounge. She had gone out to escape the island for a bit, but for some reason she always seemed to be drawn back in. She figured that what it had to be like having a home...Everything was quiet...and at peace...It was almost alarming how quiet everything was..That was until she heard Rion. Sitting up from the chair she was rested in, Re looked over towards Rion. This was rather interesting indeed...Rich had come around for the down fall of The Circle..but then disappeared soon after..

At first, Re said nothing, she merely kept her eyes focused on Rion as he spoke. She didn't want to miss any of the information he was releasing about the change of events. Watching as he sat down across way, Re then looked down at the ground for a moment before looking back up. Her eyes uncertain where to focus. "Africa you say? Smirking faintly, Re seemed to focus on what wording to use next..and thought process to use next.. Standing up, Re walked towards one of the painting hunt up on a wall. Pressing her finger against the frame softly, she made it even against the wall again. "I guess we should prepare a welcome home party at this rate."

Looking now back at Rion once more, Re seemed curious, but almost numb on the situation. "What do you think they are up to."
Reast Istoría Vu
Reast Istoría Vu
Admin

https://promisedisland.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rion Diamond Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:13 pm

Rion bit on his cheek, waiting a minute to speak, thinking, trying to get into his mind set that he would be in when allying himself with his father and Elrich. "Well, I can see an attack coming. He has that toy of his though, Wolf was his name." He stopped again and looked to his ring and began to speak once more without looking up, "Elrich is going to take that man into the Shadow realm. He's going to train him, and once he is trained to be yet another tool for him to use, he's going to come at us with every thing he's got. Damon will not go with him at first, he will want to recover whatever else it is he had left here when he died. They will come together once again though. Elrich will eventually lose control, he will fight for control, but in the end, he will not win. He will succumb to his inner demons." He stopped again and leaned forward and looked to the ground, "And when they come, theyre going to strike hard and fast. They're going to want to end it quickly since they don't know what secrets we have."

He looked up towards her and smiled, "But little do they know, I'm not going to side with them this time. I won't. I won't be Damon's son anymore. I'll be Rion. Rion Diamond and that is why I changed my name from FireDrake. I was never a son to him, but always a challenge. I was never his favorite and I'll kill him if i have too. I know how to play the same game he does, and I refuse to let them win. I'll pull out all of my cards if need be."

Finally, he rose to his feet and clenched his jaw, ""We are the Monsters hiding under your bed;
The eyes peering at you from outside your window;
The Monsters of Legends across the Story Book world;
We are those who refuse to die;
We are, The Immortals."

He smiled and looked up at the ceiling, "I'm coming for you, Father."
Rion Diamond
Rion Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Reast Istoría Vu Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:04 pm

Though Re was one who usually fell back on the emotions of spite...revenge..anger, something about how Rion was talking changed that...She felt...proud almost. The things that Rion had seen in his life time..the things anyone within the Firedrake family had seen adopted or not..were..hurtful...They were things that would only be found in the cruelest of nightmares...But Rion had taken the true worse of it. His father on many occasions would use him...and then, when he found no further use...that was it.

Smiling faintly, Re leaned on the couch in front of her and looked at Rion. There was so much she could say at the moment, but how he put it seemed to take the words from her mouth. "Let's take them by storm."

There was a fight coming if Elrich and his group were coming for hostile reasons. No...a war. Rich and Damon were dangerous on their own, but with this new pet in the picture..who knew what the capabilities would be. The group would have to gather..train..practice..Now this would be like team bonding. Sighing softly, Re looked down at the couch for a few minutes. "Well, have you looked at the sky lately?"
Reast Istoría Vu
Reast Istoría Vu
Admin

https://promisedisland.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum